Tattoo Sleeves - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo Sleeves

Unregistered
    I have to wear long sleeves to cover up the military tats on my forearms. Sometimes I wear the tattoo sleeves instead because of how hot Florida can get. I am thankful this agency hired me and lets me choose which to wear. I think if you're in shape and keep your uniform looking on point you look professional regardless of which you choose. I could care less what offends people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have to wear long sleeves to cover up the military tats on my forearms. Sometimes I wear the tattoo sleeves instead because of how hot Florida can get. I am thankful this agency hired me and lets me choose which to wear. I think if you're in shape and keep your uniform looking on point you look professional regardless of which you choose. I could care less what offends people.
    Your comment: "I could care less what offends people."
    If you are really a trooper, that comment would seem to indicate that you are selfish, immature, feckless, and ignorant.

Unregistered
    Your comment: "I could care less what offends people."
    If you are really a trooper, that comment would seem to indicate that you are selfish, immature, feckless, and ignorant.
    True. Plus, I think it's "I couldn't care less". If you say "I could care less" means you care some... Unless he actually meant he cares... Very mysterious...

Unregistered
    Jeez, you guys are like 12 year old girls...

Unregistered
    I'm not sure why some people think all military applicants have visible tattoos. I was in the military and I never had one and never will. They are unprofessional and need to be covered up. You should have thought about that before you decided to get tattoos that are visible in professional attire.
    I have plenty of tattoos and worked for a small city, county and FHP. FHP gave me no shit for them either you scumbag POS!!!!! I have been with FHP for 2 years and wear white under armor to cover them up and never had a complaint. F!&$ you you SOB POS!

Unregistered
    I have plenty of tattoos and worked for a small city, county and FHP. FHP gave me no shit for them either you scumbag POS!!!!! I have been with FHP for 2 years and wear white under armor to cover them up and never had a complaint. F!&$ you you SOB POS!
    Wow! Somebody needs some serious anger management training!

Unregistered
    You guys don't have bigger fish to fry? When did tattoo discusssions become more important than working the road, solving a crime, or helping the public. People in this agency have time to nitpick the littlest shit. I will never understand.

Unregistered
    I think only confederate flags, repel flags, whatever should be allowed. At least they would reflex this agency! Losers!
    What is a "repel" flag genius?

Unregistered
    This is what you guys come on here to argue about??

Unregistered
    Geniuses at work.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast