Tattoo Sleeves
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoo Sleeves

Unregistered

Tattoo Sleeves

Can we please get rid of these things? These look like sh*t. I don't have tattoos, but someone explain to me how these "stockings" on people's arms look better than actual tattoos. Policy says that have to match your skin color. None of them do!

Unregistered

Tatoos and tramps stamps

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we please get rid of these things? These look like sh*t. I don't have tattoos, but someone explain to me how these "stockings" on people's arms look better than actual tattoos. Policy says that have to match your skin color. None of them do!
    Strange, at one time, a birthmark was a cause for a "yes or no," for employment with the FHP.

Unregistered
    Yeah u cant show a police related or military service tattoo, cause that's bad. But we have 300 lbs plus fatties in uniform and that's ok?

Unregistered

Lightbulb tats

Ink that is visible anywhere on a trooper makes the trooper look like the thugs we are supposed to arrest, not a professional employee. It doesn't matter what society has degenerated down to, ink on any "professional" looks "criminal."
    Res Ipsa Loquitur.

Unregistered
    And mustaches without a beard make troopers look like pedophiles.

Unregistered
    Strange, at one time, a birthmark was a cause for a "yes or no," for employment with the FHP.
    Well, they need bodies on the road now.

Unregistered
    Ink that is visible anywhere on a trooper makes the trooper look like the thugs we are supposed to arrest, not a professional employee. It doesn't matter what society has degenerated down to, ink on any "professional" looks "criminal."
    Res Ipsa Loquitur.
    Agreed. Don't hire them.

Unregistered
    Make them wear long sleeve shirts and get rid of the tattoo sleeves.

Unregistered
    Yeah u cant show a police related or military service tattoo, cause that's bad. But we have 300 lbs plus fatties in uniform and that's ok?
    Hahahahah. I can't tell you how many times someone interested in police work has asked me about joining and I have to tell them they're too fat. Then they tell me how many officers they see that are bigger than they are. Lol. I guess being a Trooper is like marriage, show them what they want in the beginning and let yourself go.

I personally think the tattoo policy should be changed, but it would be hard to decide what should be allowed.

Unregistered
    I think only confederate flags, repel flags, whatever should be allowed. At least they would reflex this agency! Losers!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast