C'mon HCSO

Thread: C'mon HCSO

Unregistered

C'mon HCSO

I am shocked that deputies just stood by the other night in front of the store, I believe along 78th St. Especially when debris was thrown in the road large enough to damage cars, then trash set on fire. At least go after those that did this.

Then again your upper brass likely didnt want force used.

Hope everything works out for the deputy and agency.

Stay safe,
    Local LEO

With modern technology why risk causing a minor incident to mushroom? You record what they are doing, identify the suspects and then arrest them when it is safe to do so and when they are away from the incident scene.

Unregistered
    Minor incident?
    Minor incident?
    Tell that to the person that drove over that street sign in their car.

Unregistered
    Gee wouldn't of done a thing even if a gas station was set on fire like Milwaukee.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    With modern technology why risk causing a minor incident to mushroom? You record what they are doing, identify the suspects and then arrest them when it is safe to do so and when they are away from the incident scene.
    WELL,...
    It's been several days. Have they used this modern technology and arrested anybody?

Unregistered
    The very next day there was a Sig 4 because the 78th was blocked and motorists were panicky/irate. Hard to blame then when objects were being thrown at vehicles and deputies just observed.

However, I'm betting the lack of action is one of the reasons the "protests" fizzled out over the weekend. Getting hands on (giving them what they want) probably would have resulted in more vandalism and violence.

It just doesn't look very good is what I'm saying.

Unregistered
    Thank a storm for slowing things down

Unregistered
    Yes. All the incidents were very minor. Like the fires in the middle of the road. Or the vehicle that veered off the street to avoid a "protester" and totaled a parked car in the shopping center parking lot. Or the debris placed in the road to damage cars. Or the cinder blocks thrown at deputies. Or the pregnant nurse who stopped to help and got beat up. Yeah, minor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Sir, with your vast LEO experience can you tell us, and I quote, "when it is safe" to arrest them??? OHHHH....You mean like when they are at home in bed.....no, wait, thats what started this whole mess. You HCSO guys are literally a total joke.

To protect and serve

Joke?

I hope someday you need LEO and are begging for HCSO assistance. Even if you identify yourself after your post, you will always get assistance you requested. That's what we do. So your post means nothing you pathetic creature.