sgt wright ticking time bomb or just a dummy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, I have not seen many Baker Acts testifying in court that have much credibility or that their testimony has carried any weight.

BTW Mr. PhD the word is "Inquiring", just saying.

You seem to want to be the determinant of who has free speech and who does not; interesting.
    It's great watching you chase a ghost, thinking every critical response is your nemesis.

Come on we know you saw the videos where they falsely arrested Doc, and falsified their arrest narratives, which the City's own video proved were lies. Then Garcia attempting to withhold evidence and failure to comply with a lawful subpoena, it's in the SAO closeout. And this was for what Doc exercising his speech rights?

The creative report writing is right up there with Claudia Mulvey, who just lost her QI.

Now you think your speech rights are being infringed, that's classic. You do realize only the government can violate speech rights correct?

You have to be involved in this, why else would you take such interest, or project so blatantly?

Go get'em Doc, they are on the ropes don't let up.

Unregistered
    Well, I have not seen many Baker Acts testifying in court that have much credibility or that their testimony has carried any weight.

BTW Mr. PhD the word is "Inquiring", just saying.

You seem to want to be the determinant of who has free speech and who does not; interesting.
    Well Mr. Grammar-Nazi (you hyphenate right?), you might want recheck your English lessons:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/enquiring

Also when you talk about free speech, you might want to go back and reread the Constitution, and then remind yourself it applies to protect the citizens against actions by the government, not the other way around.

Unregistered

Really

Well Mr. Grammar-Nazi (you hyphenate right?), you might want recheck your English lessons:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/enquiring

Also when you talk about free speech, you might want to go back and reread the Constitution, and then remind yourself it applies to protect the citizens against actions by the government, not the other way around.
    It took you over a week for this tiny comeback? What a little petty, insecure person you must be. Oh no, you don't have the last word!!! Weak.

Unregistered
    It took you over a week for this tiny comeback? What a little petty, insecure person you must be. Oh no, you don't have the last word!!! Weak.
    That would be true if I didn't just see this thread today. Some people have a life and dont sit here waiting for any comment to be made.

And you still cannot admit you got schooled while trying to school someone. What a friggin joke you are. Comeon and show us the big man you are by coming back with the last word.

Unregistered
    That would be true if I didn't just see this thread today. Some people have a life and dont sit here waiting for any comment to be made.

And you still cannot admit you got schooled while trying to school someone. What a friggin joke you are. Comeon and show us the big man you are by coming back with the last word.
    Ok, except two facts. Number one, you are not one of those people who have a life, and two, I am not the grammar poster. You think you know so much and you know so little. Little, petty, and so wrong! Oh no, you don't have the last word again.

Unregistered
    Ok, except two facts. Number one, you are not one of those people who have a life, and two, I am not the grammar poster. You think you know so much and you know so little. Little, petty, and so wrong! Oh no, you don't have the last word again.
    Wow you certainly project a lot there Barney.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12