Officers fleeing midnights - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    SC always was a one trick pony(DUI's) Never had a clue, or the balls, to do real street work. He always seems to be a spectator on scenes.

Unregistered
    "Spectator"? Cosner doesn't even show up on hot calls. too scared of his own shadow or tripping over his own ego face first. Cosner is a *****, worst Sgt on midnights has ever see .

Unregistered
    Let's not forget the kidnapping

Unregistered
    "Kidnapping"? please tell! Let me guess, the only ***** fat **** Cosner got was a Russian mail order bride and he kidnapped her?

Unregistered
    Translation: the only "vagina" and "fat rear end"...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or trust a guy with a fake ass "tough guy" tattoo that he shows off with tailored shirts.
    Now that's funny, but true. At least get some muscle tone and a tan before showing off a tat like that.

Unregistered
    you mean Joe "No soy un pato pero se donde esta el agua" Queen?

Unregistered
    No, I'm talking about lard ass useless Sgt. Steve Cosner. What a POS

Unregistered
    Let's not forget his side kick Dionne. Don't know how he got away with sexual harassing EG recently and getting away with that. No discipline what's so ever. So I guess the department is condoning Sgt's sending sexually harassing text messages and nothing is done about it. Then tries to get her fired when he realizes he messed up. Does Dan Oates even know about this? It was only like 6 months ago. Both Cosner and Dionne are POS Sgt's.

Unregistered
    Q: What do you get when Cosner lays on top of Dionne?

A: Chicken Parmesan!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast