Officers fleeing midnights - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Thuffrin thuckatash!! I'm not a wat!!

Unregistered
    All three gringo sapingo's. Notice all 3 white boys stick together. All three are RATS. They are terrible supervisors. They are very vindictive and are shady as people. How come Gloats doesn't look into how they treat their officers? You have MD that tried to get a girl fired after he was caught sexually harassing her and the department didn't do anything about it. Hmmm. Something is wrong here. I see a cover up. Maybe the new times would like this story!

Unregistered
    SC is an awesome Sgt. So what if he called VS a retard on a scene and got caught doing it on the body camera. So what if he used to do the nasty with JS in the golf course. So what if he tries to write people up and have his boy MD join the tag team. He's a model supervisor. Exactly what Dan Gloates wants. And this clown is on the FOP E Board. Anybody else see a problem with this?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SC is an awesome Sgt. So what if he called VS a retard on a scene and got caught doing it on the body camera. So what if he used to do the nasty with JS in the golf course. So what if he tries to write people up and have his boy MD join the tag team. He's a model supervisor. Exactly what Dan Gloates wants. And this clown is on the FOP E Board. Anybody else see a problem with this?
    I agree, Cosner needs to get impeached. This guy has no business representing us. He is a malicious snake and back stabs first chance he gets. How do we go about this process? He has had dozens of issues in this department. Why does he still have a job. He's rude and condescending and talks shit about the Chief first chance he gets. He was doing it on midnight roll calls when discussing the contract. Let's impeach this guy and kick him out.!!!!

Unregistered
    I agree, Cosner needs to get impeached. This guy has no business representing us. He is a malicious snake and back stabs first chance he gets. How do we go about this process? He has had dozens of issues in this department. Why does he still have a job. He's rude and condescending and talks shit about the Chief first chance he gets. He was doing it on midnight roll calls when discussing the contract. Let's impeach this guy and kick him out.!!!!
    Like I say, never trust a mouth breather.

Unregistered
    You mean "Joe, my chicks triceps are bigger than mine, Queen?

Unregistered
    Like I say, never trust a mouth breather.
    Or trust a guy with a fake ass "tough guy" tattoo that he shows off with tailored shirts.

Unregistered
    How about all the times SC cried to IA like a whining rat *******? Remember him talking shit about Major AV on mids and going to IA over a freakin ticket?

Unregistered
    How about all the times SC cried to IA like a whining rat *******? Remember him talking shit about Major AV on mids and going to IA over a freakin ticket?
    It's obvious this guy 1. Should have never been a Sergeant and 2. He definitely should not be on the E board of the FOP. This is not the kind of leadership we need. That's where this place is going to shit. How do we go about getting him removed. Rumor has it he's back at his shananigans again on Mids.

Unregistered
    Cosner spends his nights watching Netflix while we work our asses off. He hides from real criminals and won't have your back. What a sorry excuse for a Sgt. Pendejo maricon

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast