Officers fleeing midnights
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Officers fleeing midnights

What's the deal with everyone saying they are leaving midnights. I just got cut loose and the new bid is coming. Should I avoid midnights if I have a choice?

Unregistered
    Believe me rookie you won't even have an option to bid even with the new shift bid coming up.. It won't get better than TWT midnights in the South for you rookie. So good luck with that.

Unregistered
    We don't need you. We have Sergeant Joe Queen. If it wasn't for him we would lose the City.

Unregistered
    Who is Joe Queen?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is Joe Queen?
    The only one that hasn't figured it out yet.

Unregistered
    "Joe Queen" translates to Jose Reina, come on bro; u gotta brush up on that refresher Spanish.

Unregistered
    you mean Joe "punches like a girl" Queen? You mean Joe "Luv dem big girls" Queen? Never heard of him

Unregistered
    Too many rats on mids... stay away if you can, especially from area 1 and entertainment. But then again maybe if you have a fat ass they will protect you even if your a zero cop. Sgt.MD and SC are something else. Evil at its finest. Oh and let's not forget the worst Lt....Dohler is just pure evil and vindictive. He should have never been made. What a joke... So there you have it... Stay away if you have a choice.. Pure evil on mids.

Unregistered
    LT. AD was a joke as a Detective a lazy do nothing as a Sergeant and still a trash talking poor excuse for a LT. He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants. NYPD's finest yea right !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    AD is a Thwell guy. Thtop thaying thuch evil things about him. i gueth you thorry excuthes for police offithers have nothing better to do than write thtuff on here. hes a great guy. Jeeze louise fellas didnt you thee the movie?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast