Any good home remedies for hemmeroids? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Here is the answer

Here is a good example of treating hemmemroids: Aaron Hernandez, the NE Patriots player found guilty of murder went into prison as a tight end and he is expected to come out of prison as a wide receiver.

Unregistered

Colonel sphincter

Have your loved one apply some Tabasco sauce on the inflammed region. It's also good for anal warts

Unregistered

Easiest way to get rid of those hemorrhoids...

......vote Republican!

Unregistered

Ice cream man

I heard an old time truck driver say he would stop at the store and buy a pack of frozen popsicles. Inserted properly they offer relief and a nice cooling sensation

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is a good example of treating hemmemroids: Aaron Hernandez, the NE Patriots player found guilty of murder went into prison as a tight end and he is expected to come out of prison as a wide receiver.
    Now that is funny.

Unregistered

Rub it on

My Grannd mammy to me back in the the best treatment available was to have your loved one rub apple cider on the area followed by some crunchy peanut butter.

Unregistered

Time to make the doughnuts

I love my inflatable donught seat in my patrol car. I take the pressure off my throbbing hemmeroid

Unregistered
    That's a tough one because if you try to get rid of it by divorce, your hemorrhoid will be given everything. Did you have little ones with the hemorrhoid??? If so, you are probably stuck with said hemorrhoid for life. Yep, that one hemorrhoid could prove fatal.

Good day sir!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard an old time truck driver say he would stop at the store and buy a pack of frozen popsicles. Inserted properly they offer relief and a nice cooling sensation
    I tried the frozen popsicle thing and it actually worked great with a wonderful cooling sensation. Thanks for the tip

Unregistered
    Just call in sick and request a supervisor to stop by and rub some cream on the inflammed area......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast