#CrookedSheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #CrookedSheriff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am road patrol, one of the worst districts, if not the worst and I support Sheriff Scott Israel. The best in a long time.

I talk to a lot of Deputies and the support him too. I guess it has to do with the circle that you surround yourself with.

That's why he won the IUPA deputies endorsement. You can’t retire and forget about your violent tendencies.
    Tubbs give it a rest. Your BJs aren't that good. You keep bitting my nuts. Go back to WM and learn how to give good head to Pollock. He can't even pre cum with you anymore.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Hey Dumb azz, you must think about me in your sleep. This post had NOTHING to do with me, yet you found a way to put me in it. Ok then. Now I'm in it and with continue to destroy you idiots. FYI. I post under my name. You have earned the top honor of being Supreme Dumb Azz First Class. Hahahaha

Unregistered
    It's incredible, amazing, unbelievable how this guys keep talking trash about our great Sheriff, but the got no substance. They are unworthy contestants, nothing to bring to the table, but empty, void frustrations that they acquired during their career as mediocre Sgts. I would vote easier for a retired decent Deputy, than for any of these Sgts. Can the two losers collect all their signs that are trash now throughout the county?

The last time that I voted for one who sold the ideal of "I can through the ranks", I regretted that almost my entire life. For those who don't know and for those who are forgetful, that was Mr. republican, conservative Al Lamdirty. So, go away Vasquez, enjoy your retirement. You got nothing to offer. You are lucky that your name it's even mentioned here.

As a final thoughts: I predicted that Sheriff Al and his 28+ were going to lose, against all odds and with all the money that he had, I also predicted that Sheriff Scott Isreal was going to stay with us for a long, long time and then when the time that he decided, he would endorse his predecessor, who would win too. Years of peace and quiet are coming. I know that the contract, salary and all that, but trust me, it will get better the next time around. During this climate (not political climate, but media, citizens, civilian's perception) we get at least peace here and now. Once again folks it will get better for us salary wise. It will.

The creator of the 28+. (Not Tubbs)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12