#CrookedSheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #CrookedSheriff

Unregistered

#CrookedSheriff

You guys have no idea what's in store for this upcoming General Election. This #CrookedSheriff will be brought down once and for all. Enjoy the 5th floor, boys. Your run is over. No more political hires and turkey giveaways. Broward Sheriff's Office will finally be restored to an actual Law Enforcement Agency once again, and not some playground Scotty has to throw his weight around. And to the Deputies, don't worry, you no longer have to be scared to work, or scared to voice your displeasure because of his vindictiveness. #CrookedSheriff no more!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys have no idea what's in store for this upcoming General Election. This #CrookedSheriff will be brought down once and for all. Enjoy the 5th floor, boys. Your run is over. No more political hires and turkey giveaways. Broward Sheriff's Office will finally be restored to an actual Law Enforcement Agency once again, and not some playground Scotty has to throw his weight around. And to the Deputies, don't worry, you no longer have to be scared to work, or scared to voice your displeasure because of his vindictiveness. #CrookedSheriff no more!
    Yawn. You guys have been saying this for four years now. Give your lies a rest. The voters already hung you out to dry yesterday.

Unregistered
    This is the same group of misfits that want back in for the power. Then you have that psycho that stalks the sheriff. Get over it you idiots. There's more to life than police work. You can check with jimmy to see if he can get you into a dollar general position or travel overseas with donnie for his so called commando missions. I know this is killing you. If it makes you feel any better just tell yourself, "did I really want to work somewhere where most people hate me?" That should help you out.

Unregistered
    You guys are pathetic. Seriously, not that I'm a fan of anyone running for Sheriff. But none of you guys replying on this forum are road guys, 65ing calls all day/night. We know you're part of the Sheriff's "Political Outreach Team". I'm on the road, I speak to a lot of Deputies. They hate our current Sheriff, and they know the truth. You high-paid liberal jackazzes sit here and defend a guy who truly doesn't give a shit about public safety nor his Deputies. He takes the credit for things that go well and deflects the blame for things that go wrong. You guys are not men in my opinion, you guys sold your soul for a cushy job and a nice chair. You guys are pathetic and don't deserve crap. I was never a fan of Fondo or Jones but I'll take a ham sandwich over this current joke of a Sheriff. I'm backing Vazquez because he has balls enough to run as a Republican and faces the odds, and at least he wants to bring us back to a respectable agency once again and not this joke SI has created. You guys talk so much crap but won't even reveal who you are. Like Tubbs... We all know Tubbs isn't a cop, it's obvious. Mr "I know Fatta, and blah blah". Fatta would never have spent time around your azz. Enjoy the 5th floor boys, while it lasts. And by the way, before you guys blast me.. I'm not the original poster. lol

Unregistered

Widerstand

We are the resistance. The opposition to this regime and we will win on November!

WIDERSTAND

Unregistered
    You guys are pathetic. Seriously, not that I'm a fan of anyone running for Sheriff. But none of you guys replying on this forum are road guys, 65ing calls all day/night. We know you're part of the Sheriff's "Political Outreach Team". I'm on the road, I speak to a lot of Deputies. They hate our current Sheriff, and they know the truth. You high-paid liberal jackazzes sit here and defend a guy who truly doesn't give a shit about public safety nor his Deputies. He takes the credit for things that go well and deflects the blame for things that go wrong. You guys are not men in my opinion, you guys sold your soul for a cushy job and a nice chair. You guys are pathetic and don't deserve crap. I was never a fan of Fondo or Jones but I'll take a ham sandwich over this current joke of a Sheriff. I'm backing Vazquez because he has balls enough to run as a Republican and faces the odds, and at least he wants to bring us back to a respectable agency once again and not this joke SI has created. You guys talk so much crap but won't even reveal who you are. Like Tubbs... We all know Tubbs isn't a cop, it's obvious. Mr "I know Fatta, and blah blah". Fatta would never have spent time around your azz. Enjoy the 5th floor boys, while it lasts. And by the way, before you guys blast me.. I'm not the original poster. lol
    Not on the road and I agree with you.
    The BSO administration must remove the restraints of their deputies, who did not sign on for a career in juvenile counseling; but do believe in the principles and practices of law ENFORCEMENT. How does this affect morale? How does this “hands off the little cupcakes” approach affect the physical and mental health of our Deputies over the long term?

Crap rolls downhill. The drastic changes from one administration to the next are apparent to the public in the way that law enforcement is PRACTICED. A spoken, or unspoken ‘suggestion” from the top to dismiss juvenile crime to “manage” the community or school crime statistics for the purpose of political gain; or re-election, is about as low as it gets

Unregistered
    I am road patrol, one of the worst districts, if not the worst and I support Sheriff Scott Israel. The best in a long time.

I talk to a lot of Deputies and the support him too. I guess it has to do with the circle that you surround yourself with.

That's why he won the IUPA deputies endorsement. You can’t retire and forget about your violent tendencies.

Unregistered
    I am road patrol, one of the worst districts, if not the worst and I support Sheriff Scott Israel. The best in a long time.

I talk to a lot of Deputies and the support him too. I guess it has to do with the circle that you surround yourself with.

That's why he won the IUPA deputies endorsement. You can’t retire and forget about your violent tendencies.
    There's a difference working the road and attending turkey and bike giveaways in D5 or D11, Ooooh scary! Not sure who you've spoken too but I know for a fact that an overwhelming majority can't stand him. How can you justify paying so many of your political paybacks so much money but we can't even get a decent contract? And speaking of contracts and IUPA, how can they justify supporting a guy that hasn't given us anything, especially a decent contract? It beats the point of having a damn union. It takes any leverage we have with him, if you understood that, "road guy". IUPA was way in over their head and how do I know that? They supported Kathleen McCarthy for County Court Judge in Group 8 over Stephen Zaccor. Zaccor has been absolutely a stern supporter of LEO's regardless of criticism, while McCarthy panders to the BLM movement and has been on record supporting "criminal justice reform". Speaks volumes, buddy. Educate yourself before posting.

Unregistered
    Yawn. You guys have been saying this for four years now. Give your lies a rest. The voters already hung you out to dry yesterday.
    They did?
    Funny I didn't vote for a sheriff on Tuesday. I have to wait till November.

Unregistered
    Anything can happen in the General Election. Anyone can be beat. Strange things can happen in Politics. It's not over yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast