Scottie it's not over until November 😜 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked for him in Dania. Everyone on our squad is brighter than him. We're were glad when he resigned and we laughed until our stomachs hurt when we heard he was running. Lmao. If anyone wants to know anything about him, swing by Dania. And if you add fondo and donny to this mix it's only going to hurt him in the polls because ALOT of people do not like those two.
    If you knew anything and I mean anything at all, you would immediately know that Vazquez has always been a stand up guy. Was always willing to help out guys that had trouble with anything and would also back us up on 50's when needed. I'm not one of these Fondo azz kissers but Vazquez never dimed us out over bullshit. When we wanted to play and be proactive, he'd give us the freedom. I never had any issues with him at all. Not like these road SGT's we have now, that are either too scared to make a damn decision or made decisions based only on how they would look at the end of it. Atleast Vazquez would stand up for us regardless and take any azz chewing from admin so long as we would be taken care of. Don't give me any "ask any guys in Dania".. dumbazz

Unregistered
    Hey Amy you better start the fundraising soon cause the real test is coming your way girl.

Unregistered
    Get'em Gary!!!!!! Get ready Scottie

Unregistered
    I just watched a video of the debate and this Vasquez dude said "yo the cops better not put their hands on me"? Well guess what you POS, if you give us a lawful reason to do so, we will. Wtf are you going to do? Then you tell the audience they should pull their phones out and video the deps as to say we're dirty. Maybe YOU were dirty but everyone that I work with are decent , hardworking cops. I didn't work the sheriffs campaign for the primary but I will against this scumbag.
    You nailed it. I didn't think anyone caught this asstard and his roll play tough guy remarks. What did he say? "Pop a video. .???" Never made a solid decision in his life. Done nothing but sniff crotch and bragg about it for 50 years. Now hes a big boy robin hood and qualified to to run a 3/4 billion dollar budget and protect 1.8 million people. He's going to piss himself when the real players focus on him.

Diluted

Exclamation The Montalvo kiss of death!

I'm unstoppable. I'm back working LOL. We will not rest until we get this regime out of BSO. Now were getting much stronger. Get ready 😜😜😜😜😜
    Gil, you're nothing if not consistent. You are consistently a toolbag, a 20, a moron and an all around douchebag. Your Fondo came in third, not even second .... third! Now you're jumping into another campaign where you think you will save the day.

There was a scene in the Godfather movie where Michael Corleone gives his brother Fredo the kiss of death. If you didn't look and act so much like Fredo, the scene would be perfect to associate with you. With your announcement that you're back working (for Vasquez) I can only picture the Republican Candidate in that scene getting the Gilberto Montalvo kiss of election death!

Sheriff Scott Israel and BSO are way outta your playground. Go away Gilligan. Stop with these delusional posts. You've never supported anyone who actually won anything. Like I said ... consistent!

Unregistered
    Let him rest, he's tired I heard!

Unregistered
    I worked for him in Dania. Everyone on our squad is brighter than him. We're were glad when he resigned and we laughed until our stomachs hurt when we heard he was running. Lmao. If anyone wants to know anything about him, swing by Dania. And if you add fondo and donny to this mix it's only going to hurt him in the polls because ALOT of people do not like those two.
    Don't forget jimmy and his girlfriend taking port details away from poor deputies.

Unregistered
    This is awesome! Get them Gil 😜😜😜 👍

Unregistered
    The brotherhood at BSO is what attracts me. I want to apply to work here. Any thoughts?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Diluted View Post
    Gil, you're nothing if not consistent. You are consistently a toolbag, a 20, a moron and an all around douchebag. Your Fondo came in third, not even second .... third! Now you're jumping into another campaign where you think you will save the day.

There was a scene in the Godfather movie where Michael Corleone gives his brother Fredo the kiss of death. If you didn't look and act so much like Fredo, the scene would be perfect to associate with you. With your announcement that you're back working (for Vasquez) I can only picture the Republican Candidate in that scene getting the Gilberto Montalvo kiss of election death!

Sheriff Scott Israel and BSO are way outta your playground. Go away Gilligan. Stop with these delusional posts. You've never supported anyone who actually won anything. Like I said ... consistent!
    After reading your tirade about Gilbert, I must ask you.. what's the difference between you and him? Seems that while you're typing this, you're bouncing on Israel's lap. Talk about consistency... You guys continue to come on here and attack Gilbert... consistently. If you put the same effort into police work, or family life that you put into attacking Gilbert, maybe you'd be much happier in your life. If Gilbert is a "nobody" as you claim that he is, why even bother attacking him? Maybe you should take advise from your CEO.. "Lions don't listen to the opinions of sheep" and "I don't spend 10 seconds listening to my opponents criticism." You guys relentlessly attack someone without even revealing who you truly are, you're a coward.. a consistent coward. And don't you worry about Santiago Vazquez, you just keep sleeping at night thinking it's a done deal and your CEO will win by a landslide. Come November, you'll be shocked and actually will have to be 65ing calls for once in your career, if you're a deputy that is. Enjoy your vacation, boys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast