Scottie it's not over until November 😜
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Scottie it's not over until November 😜

I'm unstoppable. I'm back working LOL. We will not rest until we get this regime out of BSO. Now were getting much stronger. Get ready 😜😜😜😜😜

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm unstoppable. I'm back working LOL. We will not rest until we get this regime out of BSO. Now were getting much stronger. Get ready 😜😜😜😜😜
    ROTF! You go boy! Get'em Gil.

Unregistered
    Private Santiago will not win in November.

Unregistered
    I agreed. No rest until Scott is out of BSO!

Unregistered
    Maybe November 2020 if a half way decent candidate emerges. Willie did not even come close enough to try again in 4 years

Unregistered
    Scottie already talking about running for reelection in 2020. Suck it, losers!!

Unregistered
    #CrookedSheriff

Unregistered
    I just watched a video of the debate and this Vasquez dude said "yo the cops better not put their hands on me"? Well guess what you POS, if you give us a lawful reason to do so, we will. Wtf are you going to do? Then you tell the audience they should pull their phones out and video the deps as to say we're dirty. Maybe YOU were dirty but everyone that I work with are decent , hardworking cops. I didn't work the sheriffs campaign for the primary but I will against this scumbag.

Unregistered
    This whole thing is way far from over and I love to see that people aren't giving up. #AnyoneButScott

Batman & Robin

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just watched a video of the debate and this Vasquez dude said "yo the cops better not put their hands on me"? Well guess what you POS, if you give us a lawful reason to do so, we will. Wtf are you going to do? Then you tell the audience they should pull their phones out and video the deps as to say we're dirty. Maybe YOU were dirty but everyone that I work with are decent , hardworking cops. I didn't work the sheriffs campaign for the primary but I will against this scumbag.
    I worked for him in Dania. Everyone on our squad is brighter than him. We're were glad when he resigned and we laughed until our stomachs hurt when we heard he was running. Lmao. If anyone wants to know anything about him, swing by Dania. And if you add fondo and donny to this mix it's only going to hurt him in the polls because ALOT of people do not like those two.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast