Storm Watch New Centurion Style

Unregistered

Storm Watch New Centurion Style

With a storm literally on the horizon, it is time to gear up for potential deployment to the most severely impacted area. We haven't been called to assist storm victims for many years so you may find some of your gear in need of replacement. Remember the first 3 days are on you so get some water and nonperishable food items ready to go. we are short on class C stuff, but once we deploy TCO will dump the storeroom to make sure we have what we need. I have added many items to my special purpose bags and have already checked and rechecked them. I did have to stop by the police supply store and get a couple boxes of 123 batteries but I had most everything else. MRE's are great and travel well. I have a Yeti cooler so ice should last for awhile. I hope everyone has time to ready themselves and their families. Remember to fuel up and check the tire pressure in the spare. That often gets overlooked!

Unregistered
    Check your wiper blades and boots. Be ready. If this gets good enough, feds might pick up the tab. We did work floods, hurricanes, fires, and other disasters at one time.

Unregistered
    Crap. That might get away from our mission. Are kids going to be there drinking? On the other side - Centurion - glad to see you back!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With a storm literally on the horizon, it is time to gear up for potential deployment to the most severely impacted area. We haven't been called to assist storm victims for many years so you may find some of your gear in need of replacement. Remember the first 3 days are on you so get some water and nonperishable food items ready to go. we are short on class C stuff, but once we deploy TCO will dump the storeroom to make sure we have what we need. I have added many items to my special purpose bags and have already checked and rechecked them. I did have to stop by the police supply store and get a couple boxes of 123 batteries but I had most everything else. MRE's are great and travel well. I have a Yeti cooler so ice should last for awhile. I hope everyone has time to ready themselves and their families. Remember to fuel up and check the tire pressure in the spare. That often gets overlooked!
    Cat 1 tops. You aint going anywhere.

Unregistered
    "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" Northern transplant in Florida right now. "Hey Bud, did you hear we might get a little rain tonight?" Florida cracker