A Message from Sierra-1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sierra-1

A Message from Sierra-1

To Jim Fondo, Al Lamberti, Louie Granteed, Donnie Harris, Jeff Dillard, Willie Jones, Edison Jules, Ron Cacciatore, Jim Chinn, Gil Montalvo, Jay Schwartz, Bob Norman, Dan Lewis, Kim Spadaro, Phyllis Lind, Gary Karp, Jeff Marano, Lee Martin, Jamie Curran, Greg Ross, the 28, etc etc ...

HOW DOES IT TASTE?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra-1 View Post
    To Jim Fondo, Al Lamberti, Louie Granteed, Donnie Harris, Jeff Dillard, Willie Jones, Edison Jules, Ron Cacciatore, Jim Chinn, Gil Montalvo, Jay Schwartz, Bob Norman, Dan Lewis, Kim Spadaro, Phyllis Lind, Gary Karp, Jeff Marano, Lee Martin, Jamie Curran, Greg Ross, the 28, etc etc ...

HOW DOES IT TASTE?
    Feel what? To have a thug as Sheriff? 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    tastes like the usual. turkey.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    tastes like the usual. turkey.
    See you cronies on November again 😜

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra-1 View Post

HOW DOES IT TASTE?
    Before I answer this. I need to know who I'm addressing.
    If you're a 5th floor cronie or "Political Outreach Liaison", it's easy to sit there and boast about "we won, we won". Yes, yes you did. But the better man did not. You've each sold your man-card to sit there and suck on the testicles of a Sheriff, that quite frankly, doesn't give a damn about you. You're just a pawn in his pocket.

If you're a Deputy... You answer that question yourself. How does it taste knowing that you don't have a decent contract and the way things are looking, you won't have one any time soon. How does it taste knowing he's paying secretaries more than you? How does it taste knowing that he's laughing it up and drinking champagne bought for him by a lobbyist, while you're out there sweating your ass off, 65ing calls all night? How does it taste knowing that if you're in an unfortunate situation and have to shoot and kill someone to save your own life or maybe your zone partner's life and he'll give the same answer about you, that he did with Peraza.. "If he's guilty, I won't lose sleep at night, if he's not guilty, I still won't lose sleep at night". Yeah.. He's got your back. Who's the real fool?

Unregistered
    Before I answer this. I need to know who I'm addressing.
    If you're a 5th floor cronie or "Political Outreach Liaison", it's easy to sit there and boast about "we won, we won". Yes, yes you did. But the better man did not. You've each sold your man-card to sit there and suck on the testicles of a Sheriff, that quite frankly, doesn't give a damn about you. You're just a pawn in his pocket.

If you're a Deputy... You answer that question yourself. How does it taste knowing that you don't have a decent contract and the way things are looking, you won't have one any time soon. How does it taste knowing he's paying secretaries more than you? How does it taste knowing that he's laughing it up and drinking champagne bought for him by a lobbyist, while you're out there sweating your ass off, 65ing calls all night? How does it taste knowing that if you're in an unfortunate situation and have to shoot and kill someone to save your own life or maybe your zone partner's life and he'll give the same answer about you, that he did with Peraza.. "If he's guilty, I won't lose sleep at night, if he's not guilty, I still won't lose sleep at night". Yeah.. He's got your back. Who's the real fool?
    Paying secretaries more than them? Kinda like having your gf work Sid overtime while assigned to 2 AND a nice lease vehicle. Drinking champagne? You did that every Friday and didn't pay for ONE drink. You made the poor sid detectives buy all yours and your gfs drinks and would tell them "with all that OT I pay you, don't complain". Have someone's back? The sheriff made his support for that deputy who was done wrong by the SAO, public. Road deputies will always 65. It's what they signed up for. It's what we get paid for. Regardless of what the sheriff does, you would be 1000xs worse. You just have to look at your record while in d5 and sid. The better man did win. Everyone knows you're reputation and you will never be able to shake it off. Scum will always be scum.

Unregistered
    Paying secretaries more than them? Kinda like having your gf work Sid overtime while assigned to 2 AND a nice lease vehicle. Drinking champagne? You did that every Friday and didn't pay for ONE drink. You made the poor sid detectives buy all yours and your gfs drinks and would tell them "with all that OT I pay you, don't complain". Have someone's back? The sheriff made his support for that deputy who was done wrong by the SAO, public. Road deputies will always 65. It's what they signed up for. It's what we get paid for. Regardless of what the sheriff does, you would be 1000xs worse. You just have to look at your record while in d5 and sid. The better man did win. Everyone knows you're reputation and you will never be able to shake it off. Scum will always be scum.
    You've echoed the same overused arguments since Fondo decided to run. "SID.. SID.. Swingers, his GF, blah blah". You have nothing else to attack with, why don't you attack his record? You can't because you have nothing. You seem a bit peeved at Fondo, you must've been turned down for SID or you must've had a something for JW. Not sure what your intentions are but regardless, it's pathetic. Outright support? When? After he was blasted by LEO's for a lackadaisical response? At the African-American library's forum? Please, he did that to save face. When confronted about the award, he stated that he'll look into pulling the award if needed. Are you kidding me, why not stand by your Deputy, grow some balls and defend us? You are so far up SI's ass you can smell the coffee in breath. I understand your stance, you got an easy gig at the Port/Airport and don't want to ruin anything. One day, you'll remember what it's like to be a cop but by then, you'll be so disgusted with yourself it won't matter anyways. You say scum will be scum, the only scum I see is the political paybacks while we're sitting here without a decent contract. You don't know anything and I can tell you this, once he loses and/or gets indicted, you'll be back on here, expressing how much you've hated your CEO and you always wanted him out.

Unregistered
    You Lost. Get over it. Get back to dollar general. Maybe you can make employee of the month.

Unregistered
    You Lost. Get over it. Get back to dollar general. Maybe you can make employee of the month.
    Stop the fight guys! The real test for the Fuhrer is coming... I hope TRB is already rested cause what's coming your way

it's not be fun.

Donnie Trump Stone.

Unregistered
    Has anyone seen my trampoline??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast