Peraza Fund

Thread: Peraza Fund

Unregistered

Peraza Fund

Hey Pete, now that you got your job back and full back pay, why don't you release the IUPA money raised so it can go into a fund for the next deputy that gets put in a jam?
    I know WE raised the money for you, but you're good now. Do the right thing and release those funds to start a disaster fund for the next deputy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Pete, now that you got your job back and full back pay, why don't you release the IUPA money raised so it can go into a fund for the next deputy that gets put in a jam?
    I know WE raised the money for you, but you're good now. Do the right thing and release those funds to start a disaster fund for the next deputy.
    STFU scumbag.

Unregistered

Seriously?
    STFU you POS F**King SH*T BAG MOTHERF**KER.
    Please identify yourself so when (not if) you're in a jam we won't raise a dime for your sorry azz. Because under this sheriff you'll be in a jam.

Unregistered
    Seriously?
    STFU you POS F**King SH*T BAG MOTHERF**KER.
    Please identify yourself so when (not if) you're in a jam we won't raise a dime for your sorry azz. Because under this sheriff you'll be in a jam.
    Agree. This guys IP address should definitely be posted so we can all see who this piece of garbage is.

Unregistered
    Agree. This guys IP address should definitely be posted so we can all see who this piece of garbage is.
    Nah- don't need it. He'll be the biggest crying pu**y if something goes down, throwing every brother and his own mother under the bus. Easily identifiable.

Unregistered
    When you go through what Peraza went through, then, and only then can you make that type of request. AZZHOLE.

Unregistered
    Seriously??? Dude, If it bothers you that much, I'll reimburse you the f&%$ing dollar you donated.....scumbag

Unregistered
    Nah- don't need it. He'll be the biggest crying pu**y if something goes down, throwing every brother and his own mother under the bus. Easily identifiable.
    Actually it will the body cams your fearless leader has ordered for all you that will be throwing all your brothers under the bus. Remember Uncle Scotty is watching. Muhwhahahahahaha

Unregistered
    Actually it will the body cams your fearless leader has ordered for all you that will be throwing all your brothers under the bus. Remember Uncle Scotty is watching. Muhwhahahahahaha
    PBA go away already if you were part of our union here at BSO which you are not you would know that the money raised for Peter will all be used for paying Peter's bills. Stop coming on here trying to start trouble for Peter you have done enough damage already. Worry about the Lieutenants that you couldn't get a decent contract for, worry about the fact you attacked your own REP and the Lieutenants are about to drop you. The Deputies here have been very cordial with you guys considering all the wrong you have done over the years but enough is enough GO AWAY!

Unregistered
    PBA go away already if you were part of our union here at BSO which you are not you would know that the money raised for Peter will all be used for paying Peter's bills. Stop coming on here trying to start trouble for Peter you have done enough damage already. Worry about the Lieutenants that you couldn't get a decent contract for, worry about the fact you attacked your own REP and the Lieutenants are about to drop you. The Deputies here have been very cordial with you guys considering all the wrong you have done over the years but enough is enough GO AWAY!
    OMG did you just say PBA couldn't get a descent contract for the Lieutenants? You are the typical delusional Israelite. Wow, last I checked IUPA got road patrol an insulting 2% 2% 0 % and 350% increase in insurance premiums. Hmmm. Last I heard too that offer was voted no 640 to 70. So you were saying.