Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    New Command Staff Qualifications:

White
    Over 6 ft tall
    Country Origin
    No College Degree
    Not married to a minority

Apply at your nearest phone.
    YOU COLORED BOYS NEED NOT APPLY. YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT AS SMART AS US GOOD OLE WHITE FOLK ANYWAYS. FINALLY BACK TO THE REAL ROAD PATROL! Ha ha ha ha!

Unregistered
    Both posters are examples of truly useless idiots

Unregistered
    Both posters are examples of truly useless idiots
    Why? Because the truth hurts jerk wad!

Unregistered
    It sounds retarded but it has actually become the new norm. At one point, we had nothing but blacks in the command staff, then we took it all the way to the right and made it the SS command staff. I guess we just can't meet in the middle and be equally diversified. Please don't tell me there is not one single minority out there qualified to be a Major or above. We are back to the Continental Army times.

Unregistered
    It sounds retarded but it has actually become the new norm. At one point, we had nothing but blacks in the command staff, then we took it all the way to the right and made it the SS command staff. I guess we just can't meet in the middle and be equally diversified. Please don't tell me there is not one single minority out there qualified to be a Major or above. We are back to the Continental Army times.
    Major Lopez is a minority. He's doing a great job too.

Unregistered
    The colonel has 5 years left maybe. You got to be an idiot to promote higher than Captain if you have more time than 5 years left to retire. Just wait until a new colonel comes and cleans the house again. The majority of our new promotions are the good olé boy system, yes it is.

Unregistered
    Major Lopez is a minority. He's doing a great job too.
    OK I give you that one. One out of 13, is like saying, I'm not racist I have a black friend.

Unregistered
    Lopez was promoted under the old administration, so did Duarte. Spaulding would have never promoted them. 2 minorities out of 17 not counting the colonel, awesome.

Unregistered
    Women, Mexicans and negros are too stupid to lead. Look at Obama, the patrol is heading in the right direction. Let this new colonel finally bring the white men back from the shadows again. You go Colonel, don't listen to these idiots686

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast