Time for a "No Confidence "
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Time for a "No Confidence "

Time to show the school board and the Administration that we lost confidence on this joker. A handful like him ,that will be another post. Next few weeks things will be revealed on here that he might not like. LLC wink wink.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Time to show the school board and the Administration that we lost confidence on this joker. A handful like him ,that will be another post. Next few weeks things will be revealed on here that he might not like. LLC wink wink.
    The time to Vote No Confidence is a longtime coming. He's all about himself and not us.

Unregistered
    Don't let none of his 2 or 3 menions tell you he don't care about a vote. He does. It's gets better. New school board members. One of them really really loves the rank and file. He cares about a vote !

Unregistered

Avelino del peral

Don't let none of his 2 or 3 menions tell you he don't care about a vote. He does. It's gets better. New school board members. One of them really really loves the rank and file. He cares about a vote !
    He doesn't have to "care" about the vote...he should care about some of the information and noise that's going to be made public. 😜

Unregistered
    Hunkiar is coming back

Unregistered
    There's about 10 people who know who he is.. LOL

Unregistered
    There's about 10 people who know who he is.. LOL
    That sounds plausible.

Unregistered
    Hunkiar is coming back
    I can see this happening. It would certainly shut everyone up.

Unregistered
    Stick to the fact and that is we should vote no confidence in chief me myself and I

Unregistered
    Stick to the fact and that is we should vote no confidence in chief me myself and I
    Agree 100%. Get lost chief

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast