Hello? Hello? Is anyone looking out for us?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hello? Hello? Is anyone looking out for us?

Hey, at least Bob can get a raise even if none of the rest of us will for the next 4 years. Bob and Otis will continue to collude with the CC. Bob get's sheriff pay, Otis gets a contract, and we get screwed.

Come on Bald Johnson, prove me wrong. Go to the CC and fight for us.

Yeah right.

http://www.escambiaso.com/index.php/...nt/recruiting/

Unregistered

Who you kidding

Don't you know how this works? The supervisors have an agenda that doesn't include the officers. More money in their pockets and more sucking up with politicians. Very few supervisors remember where they came from and it's all about the power and control. They use their propaganda to manipulate who they want and look out for their buddies not their subordinates. That's what happens when line staff fail to participate with union negotiations. Supervisors that negotiate with the union are only interested in what they can get and they don't want to make waves with the top admin because it ruins their chance to go any further. Why do think in the last negotiations the supervisors are the only ones that got raises? They allows them to participate in the career path route. Again......Until officers get involved with PBA then NOTHING is going to change. It's a union that is supposed to fight for the people that do the negotiating WHICH ONLY INCLUDED SUPERVISORS on the LEO side. No one should be negotiating for officers with PBA above the grade of sergeant must less a lieutenant. What would make you think they would fight for raises they wouldn't get? Until like officers get involved with PBA and negotiations you can rest assure you ain't getting jack. Your paying PBA for legal representation only.

Unregistered
    Well my suggestion is that you get involved and stop complaining behind an anonymous post. Show us that you want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

N. Hall

Unregistered

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well my suggestion is that you get involved and stop complaining behind an anonymous post. Show us that you want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

N. Hall
    LT Hall

I have to say how disappointing it is to know you even look at this site. But it's cool that you signed your name. Who is the PBA do we talk to? I don't even know who my rep is. I never hear from anyone.

Unregistered
    Disappointed? You should get a life deputy. Perhaps you should turn all of your shit in. Better yet, I will have the mod get your IP address for you insulance!! Your despicable!! You are:fifthy troll! Kiss my ass!

Navan Hale Jr

Unregistered
    LT Hall

I have to say how disappointing it is to know you even look at this site. But it's cool that you signed your name. Who is the PBA do we talk to? I don't even know who my rep is. I never hear from anyone.
    PBA rep that's a joke! I am glad they got us a raise last year, well some of us.

Unregistered
    We do not have a PBA rep for Deputies, our agency PBA Pres, Vice Pres etc... are all vacant due to know one running for these position during PBA elections a few months back. We are represented by appointed members of the ECSO PBA according to the PBA Newsletter.

Unregistered
    Disappointed? You should get a life deputy. Perhaps you should turn all of your shit in. Better yet, I will have the mod get your IP address for you insulance!! Your despicable!! You are:fifthy troll! Kiss my ass!

Navan Hale Jr
    If you think you've got the jack to get my IP address then you're stupid AND ignorant. I can't wait to catch the new staff with their pants down (literally or figuratively) because I'll keep proof and let the governor appoint someone to fill out the rest of Bob's term.

Unregistered
    If you think you've got the jack to get my IP address then you're stupid AND ignorant. I can't wait to catch the new staff with their pants down (literally or figuratively) because I'll keep proof and let the governor appoint someone to fill out the rest of Bob's term.
    Sour grapes much?

Unregistered

Navan Hale Jr
    To whom whotakes this fool seriously:

Have you ever heard of sarcasm? No? I resty case. Double dumbass on you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast