BSO LT's vote leave the PBA

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar

BSO LT's vote leave the PBA

Uh oh. Sounds like the walls are starting to come crashing down. Hahahahahahaha. Wow what a bad day for the PBA.

Unregistered

Tubbs is gay

Obviously you aren't married because you spend way to much time on this site. Do you have anything better to do Elgin. I thought you were Ill. I guess you can still earn your salary from your hospital bed. You have got to be the biggest douche on the Internet HAhahahahaha Dumb Ass. That's about says it all about you POS.

Unregistered
    The PBA is an absolute train wreck. At this point a sea turtle can do a better job then Marano at running the PBA.

They Lost the BSO Deputies now they lost the BSO lieutenants, what a disaster.

At what point do you remove Marano from his throne?

Hopefully the Firefighters enjoy their new union hall.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Nope dumb azz. I'm on duty right now and I'm still not Elgin. Hahahaha. I know you're upset that you still aren't getting back into BSO, but there's always G4S security for a group of fine law enforcement professionals like yourself and the rest of the 28. Hahahahaha

Unregistered
    Is there a Perc election filed? And where are the LTs supposed to go? They would have to start a completely seperate IUPA or FOP chapter and I'm not aware of one being started.

Unregistered
    Does PBA honestly think there will be enough people to fill the Hall at the meeting on the 12th, even with free lunch? They probably would have been better off renting a phone booth.

Even with nobody there, I bet no food will go to waste. I heard Lee has been invited.

Unregistered
    Maybe they are having a meeting to discuss the lawsuit they were just slapped with over the Perazza letter.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does PBA honestly think there will be enough people to fill the Hall at the meeting on the 12th, even with free lunch? They probably would have been better off renting a phone booth.

Even with nobody there, I bet no food will go to waste. I heard Lee has been invited.
    We should all go and eat their free food, put them more in debt!! Get their hopes up and leave with full bellies 🚨

Unregistered
    Best part of the meeting will be the after party. Will it be at the cigar bar, slackers or a new hangout? As long as people are dumb enough to keep giving them money, they will continue to steal from you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    Nope dumb azz. I'm on duty right now and I'm still not Elgin. Hahahaha. I know you're upset that you still aren't getting back into BSO, but there's always G4S security for a group of fine law enforcement professionals like yourself and the rest of the 28. Hahahahaha
    Still gay. Still Russ.