Ashamed - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashamed

Unregistered
    A good run? Really! Must be one of his loser staff wrote this!QUOTE=Unregistered;2663980]I really didn't see that much of a landslide victory coming. John Johnson, you gave it a good run. I'm sorry y'all that work for ECSO have to deal with Morgan for another 4 years. I hear Santa Rosa is hiring...[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    I'm happy for Hobbs. Now he doesn't have to remove his head from up Morgan's ass

Unregistered

Keep adding names...

You can add Simmons to that long list of names.... You people blow me away, bunch a kiss asses

Unregistered
    What a big blowout! Looks like Johnson needs to get rid of those amateurs on his campaign. They were worthless when they worked at the SO and it appears they are still worthless POS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm happy for Hobbs. Now he doesn't have to remove his head from up Morgan's ass
    So true.I noticed he was one of very few employees in the victory photos. Actually he was one of very few employees who supported Morgan. The public needs to wake up. They need to know what is really going on and that the employees are afraid to talk. They need to know that Hobbs only spent a few days on patrol. They couldn't put him there like all the other supervisors because he wouldn't have made probation. 4 more years watching him suck up isn't something anyone is looking forward to.

Unregistered
    He can't fit in a damm patrol car have you seen his fat ass lately!
    So true.I noticed he was one of very few employees in the victory photos. Actually he was one of very few employees who supported Morgan. The public needs to wake up. They need to know what is really going on and that the employees are afraid to talk. They need to know that Hobbs only spent a few days on patrol. They couldn't put him there like all the other supervisors because he wouldn't have made probation. 4 more years watching him suck up isn't something anyone is looking forward to.

Unregistered
    What a big blowout! Looks like Johnson needs to get rid of those amateurs on his campaign. They were worthless when they worked at the SO and it appears they are still worthless POS.
    A serious run would have required surrounding yourself with serious and relevant advisors. As a general rule retired LEO's depend on their experiences while they were working to give them insight for the future. That experience is usually of little practical value. Looking at posted pictures from the losers revealed many who haven't had a lucid thought in years. Keep that in mind for 2020. An incumbent is hard to beat when you base your campaign on "I am better than you"

Rumor Has It

Rumor Mill

Rumor has it the sheriff is taking the jail back now that they have a site and he has it in the bag for at least 4 more years

Unregistered
    That rumor would be false. Why would he take such a disaster back. Also Begosh looks like he will have Dist 1 and he will push back on any budget the sheriff puts forward he does not like law enforcement. The county screwed it up and they can fix it and turn it over running smoothly which would be long after the new jail is built in 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumor Has It View Post
    Rumor has it the sheriff is taking the jail back now that they have a site and he has it in the bag for at least 4 more years

Unregistered
    Who is it your talking about? GS?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast