Ashamed
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashamed

Unregistered

Ashamed

McNesby and Johnson should be ashamed! Next time try using people on your campaigns who are not incompetent idiots!

Unregistered
    I don't know about Johnson, but McNesby IS an incompetent idiot himself

Unregistered
    Johnson could of beat Morgan EASILY had Ronnie Mac not ran, they split the vote

Unregistered
    The Public should be ashamed for returning a piece of crap like Morgan to office. How can anyone think Escambia County is a safe place and want four more years of what we have witnessed in the last 4 to 6 years?

Not only has Morgan gone stupid but apparently the water is contaminated and its brought stupid upon the citizenry. I'm thankful to drink only bottled water. I followed Morgans advice and didnt vote for him.

I feel for those who have to put on the uniform and go to work on Wednesday and look at the worthless piece of crap knowing they are stuck with him for another 4 years. Hopefully Morgan has some dirt on Hillary Clinton and plans on testifying against her in the near future.

Its truly a sad day in Escambia County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Johnson could of beat Morgan EASILY had Ronnie Mac not ran, they split the vote

How stupid are you? I hate Morgan but 60+% of the voters picked him again. That only left 39+% for everyone else. It wouldnt have mattered if it was just Johnson and Morgan.

classyblue

Hope lost??

The public showed us that they have no clue as to what happens at this department. How could they? We can't discuss our grievances with them,unless we desire to not be cops. The censorship is what put us in this mess.

Now that being said, hope still isn't lost, at least for me. Remember, this was just the Rep. primary, so there is still the final November vote. RB is on the ballot, and no he isn't my first, second, third, or fourth choice, but you better believe I will cast my vote for him over Morgan any day. If you say that you don't want him then we must now focus on RB winning. It can't be any worse than what we currently have for a "leader".

Put the word out as much as you can. Convince those who vote for Morgan that he is unfit and we may just see a better end than it feels we received tonight.

P.S. Morgan, in case you or your com padres read this, do us all a favor and stop acting like your a King and douche bag.

Unregistered
    Someone get an eye on McNesby. He needs to be on suicide watch tonight.

Unregistered
    I really didn't see that much of a landslide victory coming. John Johnson, you gave it a good run. I'm sorry y'all that work for ECSO have to deal with Morgan for another 4 years. I hear Santa Rosa is hiring...

Unregistered
    Probably some dumbass who works on his campaign. I hope they are not that incompetent at their jobs at Navy Fed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How stupid are you? I hate Morgan but 60+% of the voters picked him again. That only left 39+% for everyone else. It wouldnt have mattered if it was just Johnson and Morgan.

Unregistered
    Yea like anyone would want that snake back in. I will will vote for the General and maybe someone like Chip will run in 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by classyblue View Post
    The public showed us that they have no clue as to what happens at this department. How could they? We can't discuss our grievances with them,unless we desire to not be cops. The censorship is what put us in this mess.

Now that being said, hope still isn't lost, at least for me. Remember, this was just the Rep. primary, so there is still the final November vote. RB is on the ballot, and no he isn't my first, second, third, or fourth choice, but you better believe I will cast my vote for him over Morgan any day. If you say that you don't want him then we must now focus on RB winning. It can't be any worse than what we currently have for a "leader".

Put the word out as much as you can. Convince those who vote for Morgan that he is unfit and we may just see a better end than it feels we received tonight.

P.S. Morgan, in case you or your com padres read this, do us all a favor and stop acting like your a King and douche bag.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast