Fondo 2016

Thread: Fondo 2016

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar

Fondo 2016

Results are in and Fondo won the primary with a resounding 12.33% of the votes. Hahahaha. That means he won right. They have his name first so he must have won. Hahahaha. Sorry Jimbo, back to the lawnmower you go. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Unregistered

Fondo shagged me ewwwwwwwwww

Fondouche broke single digits? NO WAY!

Unregistered
    What is Lahiff, Doriot, Enrique, Anderson, Sada, Huneke and more gonna do now? Guess their shot of bringing the PBA back through intimidation is gone. Losers representing losers

Unregistered

Kick Rock Fat Amy & Crew

This election exposed exactly what it needed to. Fat Amy and secret squirrel squad - you're on notice.
    Vazquez you will kick this pos Israel the same way he won in 2012- play the game but don't sell your soul and don't invite Fat Amy to the party- she'll eat all the cake.
    Get the hell out of our house now Roger we've got your #. You can't have it both ways. Either support Santiago GOP and Trump or go with Israel and HRC who you hate more than anything you've ever hated before. In fact, since you hate her so much why don't you write a book about her? O wait- you did.

From the GOP to RJS: https://youtu.be/h0JvF9vpqx8?t=49

Unregistered
    Pretty sad that Fondo does not even have an 8,000 vote lead over Jules who flat out lied that he was once a Chief. I had not even seen one campaign sign in the county for Jules and Fondo is barely ahead of him.

Unregistered
    What's so sad about it. Fondo is absolutely nothing. All he can do is repeatedly state how he is "humbled" or humbly requests your vote". There is NOTHING humble about Fondo. He's a Lamberti clone.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Hey Donnie, what happened? Colonel Pollock was sitting in his office with his boxes packed up waiting for you to come and help him move them out. I know Fondo really won the primary and somehow Sheriff Israel rigged the election. What is Poor Gilligan going to do now? That's right he has a couple of hundred mayors begging him to work for them. Hey who can't use a volunteer, because they definitely aren't going to give these idiots a check. Goodbye Jim Fondo AKA Paul Blart. You still will always be known as the best security guard the Dollar Store has ever seen. Goodbye dreams of a return to the PSB. Hahahahahahaha. Dumb azzes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fondouche broke single digits? NO WAY!
    Yes Fondo just managed to squeak by single digits, this is terrible news as it cost me a $10 bet.

Unregistered
    O No,no new Tahoe for Kimmy and Lou (Driver Captain Fired)......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pretty sad that Fondo does not even have an 8,000 vote lead over Jules who flat out lied that he was once a Chief. I had not even seen one campaign sign in the county for Jules and Fondo is barely ahead of him.

It was hilarious watching Fondo and clown crew huddling actually thinking they were coming back to BSO as VIPs. They certainly have (had) high opinions of themselves. Move on like everyone boys and girls, you were just another cnn. Nothing more, nothing less.