Alvin Pollock packing?

Unregistered

Alvin Pollock packing?

Someone saw Sgt. A. Pollock packing his stuff and crying. Can someone confirm this?

Unregistered
    Sorry Fondo, you have been a 28+ for so long that now you are hallucinating.

Our Col. A. Pollock is one of our best man. Everybody loves him, because he has a track to be fair and protecting the little guys.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry Fondo, you have been a 28+ for so long that now you are hallucinating.

Our Col. A. Pollock is one of our best man. Everybody loves him, because he has a track to be fair and protecting the little guys.
    He has a record of protecting his OWN people you douche bag.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    The reports are true. He was packing and crying. He was packing up all of those Fondo 2016 flyers and crying because the joke turned out to be on Fondo and his buddies. Hahahahahahaha

FONDO FOR LAWN MAINTENANCE EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR 2016

Unregistered
    He has a record of protecting his OWN people you douche bag.
    False, false every word out of your mouth Fondo. You and AL are the same.

Fondo you didn't even protected your own!
    Wait! I remember, you only protected your swinging bodies and your own skin (literally).

Making up chit won't change your past and your associations. I have seen him first hand standing for everybody, regardless of anything.

Unregistered
    He's just mad because I didn't save his butt when he came crawling to me. You lose again! Loser

Unregistered
    He's just mad because I didn't save his butt when he came crawling to me. You lose again! Loser
    He being fondo