Gilligan's last stand
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

<(**)>

Gilligan's last stand

When 7:00PM gets here tonight and then a few hours after that when Sheriff Scott Israel becomes, yet again, the Democratic Nominee for Sheriff of Broward County, will Gilberto Montalvo finally shut his venomous pie-hole and realize what a moron he really is?

Gilligan, let me spell this out for you. You are an idiot. All of the name calling and accusations you have aimed at Sheriff Israel since your banishment from the PSB and Pompano and everything BSO, got you absolutely nowhere except looking like a bigger idiot than you already are.

Gilligan / Gilberto whatever your name is, you are the absolute poster boy of what every candidate or potential candidate should avoid like the plague. I’ve never understood why any politician would allow you to align with them. You are the political kiss of death … if you support them, they will lose.

I remember in 2012 when you were Lamberti’s wicker washer and Lamberti had four times the amount of campaign money than Israel did, Lamberti lost! In Lamberti’s loss and his actions after the loss, locking Israel out of the PSB during the transition, I realized that that’s the kind of politics you are made for, no-substance name-calling ranting and raving; venomous statements and comparisons to Hitler and Nazism is as low as you can go.

I looked at your Facebook page the other day and quite frankly I am surprised that other deputies I know even associate with you, still.

There is no hope for you Gilberto. I know that’s harsh but the truth sometimes hurts. You believe that everything you do is right and righteous and those using you for the grunt work and heavy lifting allow you to believe that they agree with you … until you become too much of a liability.

I’ll call this right now … Scott Israel will win the primary in a landslide as he will win the general election in another landslide. I’d like to say Fondo lost the moment you got onboard with his campaign, but he lost long before he even announced his candidacy.

I know you’ll respond to this thread with your signature words and phrases that include “obsessed” and “jealousy” and “no-one can stop me” and that’s to be expected because, well, you are the delusional Gilberto Montalvo.
    It’s over Gilligan. Please don’t go crawling back to Israel to try to get back in the BSO fold so you can feed your addiction of a being trinket toting wannbe policeman. You are an impersonator and I think you will be arrested for impersonating a police officer sooner rather than later.

I’d say go get some help, but quite frankly, I don’t think you can be helped. Now go enjoy your last day of terrorizing people at the polls today and then just go away.

Unregistered

just a looser

Quote Originally Posted by <(**)> View Post
    When 7:00PM gets here tonight and then a few hours after that when Sheriff Scott Israel becomes, yet again, the Democratic Nominee for Sheriff of Broward County, will Gilberto Montalvo finally shut his venomous pie-hole and realize what a moron he really is?

Gilligan, let me spell this out for you. You are an idiot. All of the name calling and accusations you have aimed at Sheriff Israel since your banishment from the PSB and Pompano and everything BSO, got you absolutely nowhere except looking like a bigger idiot than you already are.

Gilligan / Gilberto whatever your name is, you are the absolute poster boy of what every candidate or potential candidate should avoid like the plague. I’ve never understood why any politician would allow you to align with them. You are the political kiss of death … if you support them, they will lose.

I remember in 2012 when you were Lamberti’s wicker washer and Lamberti had four times the amount of campaign money than Israel did, Lamberti lost! In Lamberti’s loss and his actions after the loss, locking Israel out of the PSB during the transition, I realized that that’s the kind of politics you are made for, no-substance name-calling ranting and raving; venomous statements and comparisons to Hitler and Nazism is as low as you can go.

I looked at your Facebook page the other day and quite frankly I am surprised that other deputies I know even associate with you, still.

There is no hope for you Gilberto. I know that’s harsh but the truth sometimes hurts. You believe that everything you do is right and righteous and those using you for the grunt work and heavy lifting allow you to believe that they agree with you … until you become too much of a liability.

I’ll call this right now … Scott Israel will win the primary in a landslide as he will win the general election in another landslide. I’d like to say Fondo lost the moment you got onboard with his campaign, but he lost long before he even announced his candidacy.

I know you’ll respond to this thread with your signature words and phrases that include “obsessed” and “jealousy” and “no-one can stop me” and that’s to be expected because, well, you are the delusional Gilberto Montalvo.
    It’s over Gilligan. Please don’t go crawling back to Israel to try to get back in the BSO fold so you can feed your addiction of a being trinket toting wannbe policeman. You are an impersonator and I think you will be arrested for impersonating a police officer sooner rather than later.

I’d say go get some help, but quite frankly, I don’t think you can be helped. Now go enjoy your last day of terrorizing people at the polls today and then just go away.

True post but you spent alot of time on this looser!

Unregistered
    What a turd this guy is. What's funny is how he aligned himself with the "The Hispanic Vote" and banked on them endorsing Fondo. They wound up endorsing Israel and just like that, his Hispanic propaganda on Facebook ended. Gil your days of playing pretend cop are over. You're not a cop, you're not a politician. You're a mentally disturbed, over the hill, gay man with severe psychological issues. Move back to puerto rico and attempt your ride alongs there

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a turd this guy is. What's funny is how he aligned himself with the "The Hispanic Vote" and banked on them endorsing Fondo. They wound up endorsing Israel and just like that, his Hispanic propaganda on Facebook ended. Gil your days of playing pretend cop are over. You're not a cop, you're not a politician. You're a mentally disturbed, over the hill, gay man with severe psychological issues. Move back to puerto rico and attempt your ride alongs there
    Truth be told!

Unregistered
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered

Arrest him!

I know his address. He lives in Manors Grove Condos in Wilton Manors (Andrews Avenue)

Unregistered

What a turd this guy is. What's funny is how he aligned himself with the "The Jewish Vote" and banked on them endorsing himself. They wound up endorsing Fondo and just like that, his Semetic propaganda on Facebook ended. Scottie your days of playing pretend Broward Sheriff (and deputy) are over. You're not a deputy, you are a politician. You're a mentally disturbed, over the hill, gay man with severe psychological issues. Move back to the Bronx and attempt your ride alongs there

Unregistered

Smile

I know his address. He lives in Manors Grove Condos in Wilton Manors (Andrews Avenue)
    Stop trolling Gilbert. Even if you put your adress up on LEO Affairs, you still couldn't score a phuck you loser!

Unregistered
    He pulled over Grady Judd 😂

Unregistered

I can't believe you twats have jobs.

*a lot
    *loser

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast