Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gourley is the new southern region chief

Wow!

Talk about about the good ole boy club. We are back to the 70's

Unregistered
    Gourley is the new southern region chief

Wasn’t this guy just promoted to major?

They promoted Major BS with 10 days as a Capt, waived the requirements to major, while they are promoting rookies, can I be a Chief also, I have 5 yrs. on as a Trooper? But I will settle for major in troop C.

Hey, Col can you please throw me a bone too, I will take that Troop C Major spot, I can sure use the pay raise. I don’t have a degree, but I promise to I will do anything tell me to do. I promise, please!
    What are the qualifications?

Unregistered
    Good deal. He deserves it. He is a great man and a great major. I'm sure he will be a great Chief. I'm also sure I speak for most of us in Troop C Tampa how great of a job he has done for us. Nothing but respect for John

Unregistered
    RIIIIIIGHT. Rigged.

Unregistered
    Good deal. He deserves it. He is a great man and a great major. I'm sure he will be a great Chief. I'm also sure I speak for most of us in Troop C Tampa how great of a job he has done for us. Nothing but respect for John
    Damn, why don't you just go hug the guy. Brown-noser!

Unregistered

Dude... Come up for air.. You're deep throating

Unregistered
    Wow!

Talk about about the good ole boy club. We are back to the 70's
    Somebody would have said that no matter who got promoted. Of the current majors that we have now, who do you think would have been a better choice?

Unregistered
    Somebody would have said that no matter who got promoted. Of the current majors that we have now, who do you think would have been a better choice?
    That's an easy one. Chandler.

Unregistered
    That's the problem with the good ole boy system. Since you are selecting anyone, the more rational choice should have been Fast. Don't know Fast, just saying. Isn't he the most senior TC? NO CREDIBILITY COLONEL! Sinking ship!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast