New chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "The incident review that FHP Sgt. Bruce Simmons expressed concern about reopening the highway to Lt. John Gourley twice shortly before the chain-reaction wrecks.

"At Lieutenant Gourley's order, I-75 was reopened in both directions even though they had a report of heavy smoke about a mile away," investigators found."

How the **** did this guy get promoted?
    Easy, he's the Colonel's buddy! Think about it, nearly all the colonel's SES promotions have had major disciplinary issues at some point! Wow, just wow! Cronyism at its finest!!!!!

Unregistered
    Used poor judgement, made horrific decision, took the hit and gets rewarded with promotion to Chief?

Unregistered
    Used poor judgement, made horrific decision, took the hit and gets rewarded with promotion to Chief?
    Harris was fired for 208 violations, PERC'd his job back and got rewarded with a promotion to Major.

Unregistered

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    "cronyism" is what you mean. Like # 1 getting a position without even applying. Unethical!!!
    most accurate post yet, unethical is being nice.
    Karma is biotch!

Unregistered
    Karma is biotch!
    No, it's not accurate, and I don't think the poster you quoted knows the definition of "cronyism" The Colonel's appointment had nothing to do with cronyism. The ED had no idea who hebwas. He got his job because so many people answered "Gene Spaulding" when asked who they wanted to be their Number 2.

Unregistered
    Karma is biotch!
    With all your $hit talking.... You might want to remember karma can be a biotch for all of you too.

Unregistered
    You said it, took the hit and still got promoted.... twice. With that kind of horse power I doubt he is worried about the ramblings on this site.

Unregistered
    I don't know him personally but I did attend the sergeants leadership class at the academy where he spoke . Chief Gourley was very informative. He and the major from troop D franzia, did a lot of the talking. I liked both of them. As a matter of fact I left the class thinking i would not mind working for either one of them, but there was no way in hell I was going to Tampa or Orlando.

Both seemed like great guys. Ask yourself a question. If you were the Colonel would you not pick someone you worked with and someone you can trust? I darn sure would.

Unregistered
    I don't know him personally but I did attend the sergeants leadership class at the academy where he spoke . Chief Gourley was very informative. He and the major from troop D franzia, did a lot of the talking. I liked both of them. As a matter of fact I left the class thinking i would not mind working for either one of them, but there was no way in hell I was going to Tampa or Orlando.

Both seemed like great guys. Ask yourself a question. If you were the Colonel would you not pick someone you worked with and someone you can trust? I darn sure would.
    A corrections douche bag who loves to hear himself talk and thinks he knows all, what a blow hard and in way over his head. He should have stayed in corrections with rest of the idiots! His replacement is no different a know it all prick who has no idea subordinates will make you or break you waldo!

Unregistered
    A corrections douche bag who loves to hear himself talk and thinks he knows all, what a blow hard and in way over his head. He should have stayed in corrections with rest of the idiots! His replacement is no different a know it all prick who has no idea subordinates will make you or break you waldo!
    Sounds like you got your little feelings hurt! Are you Jealous Fred? Sounds like it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast