Chief Gomez Bye-Bye letter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief Gomez Bye-Bye letter

Today, as I bid farewell to the organization that took a chance on hiring a young man from Little Havana some 33 years ago, I do so with a tremendous amount of humility, gratitude and satisfaction that words alone cannot express. However, I will try my best to share with you how I feel.

To the men and women of the Miami Police Department, it has been an honor serving with you! With so much wrong in the world these days, you epitomize everything that is right. The media will continue to fuel its very existence with controversial stories involving the Police, however, it is the brave men and women who selflessly serve and protect others which will ensure our future as a society. I know no better law enforcement officers than the men and women of the Miami Police Department.

To the City of Miami, thank you for allowing me to have served you! You entrusted me with the awesome responsibility of keeping our citizens safe and as I rose through the ranks you counted on me to help guide the men and women of the Miami Police Department. As I leave today, I do so with the satisfaction of knowing that I never took one day for granted, nor did I take this responsibility lightly. Thank you for bestowing in me the honor of serving you!

I would like to thank and recognize the many administrative personnel, supervisors and command staff members who supported me along the way. Every successful leader understands that it takes a village and I have been blessed to have had a great village around me every step of the way. I would not have been able to accomplish the things we accomplished without your loyal support and hard work. Thank you!

Like a good village, every leader must have good mentors along the way and I have been blessed with the very best. Special thanks to Chief John F. Timoney, Deputy Chief Frank Fernandez and Chief Manuel Orosa. Each one had a profound influence in shaping me into the leader I am today.

I want to thank Chief Llanes. You have not only been a mentor, but more importantly you have been a friend. What an honor its been to serve with you!

It’s now time for me to walk out the doors of this great police department one last time, and let there be no doubt that I leave today taking with me incredible memories. Thank you MPD and God speed!

Sincerely,

Jorge H. Gomez
    Assistant Chief
    Administration Division
    400 N.W. 2nd Avenue
    Miami, Florida 33128
    Office: 305-603-6130
    Fax: 305-5796162

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today, as I bid farewell to the organization that took a chance on hiring a young man from Little Havana some 33 years ago, I do so with a tremendous amount of humility, gratitude and satisfaction that words alone cannot express. However, I will try my best to share with you how I feel.

To the men and women of the Miami Police Department, it has been an honor serving with you! With so much wrong in the world these days, you epitomize everything that is right. The media will continue to fuel its very existence with controversial stories involving the Police, however, it is the brave men and women who selflessly serve and protect others which will ensure our future as a society. I know no better law enforcement officers than the men and women of the Miami Police Department.

To the City of Miami, thank you for allowing me to have served you! You entrusted me with the awesome responsibility of keeping our citizens safe and as I rose through the ranks you counted on me to help guide the men and women of the Miami Police Department. As I leave today, I do so with the satisfaction of knowing that I never took one day for granted, nor did I take this responsibility lightly. Thank you for bestowing in me the honor of serving you!

I would like to thank and recognize the many administrative personnel, supervisors and command staff members who supported me along the way. Every successful leader understands that it takes a village and I have been blessed to have had a great village around me every step of the way. I would not have been able to accomplish the things we accomplished without your loyal support and hard work. Thank you!

Like a good village, every leader must have good mentors along the way and I have been blessed with the very best. Special thanks to Chief John F. Timoney, Deputy Chief Frank Fernandez and Chief Manuel Orosa. Each one had a profound influence in shaping me into the leader I am today.

I want to thank Chief Llanes. You have not only been a mentor, but more importantly you have been a friend. What an honor its been to serve with you!

It’s now time for me to walk out the doors of this great police department one last time, and let there be no doubt that I leave today taking with me incredible memories. Thank you MPD and God speed!

Sincerely,

Jorge H. Gomez
    Assistant Chief
    Administration Division
    400 N.W. 2nd Avenue
    Miami, Florida 33128
    A kiss ass retires,a few more to go.

Unregistered
    Now, this was funny! Lube, you think you got in you to write a nice letter like this. Since you claim (another lie) that your leaving to be the #2 at the C.I.A. I'm interested in knowing who'll you thank or just tell it like it is Come on buddy make it a good one, a real rear jerker. One to go down in history. If you like I can tape it on my phone and post it for you

Unregistered
    Now, this was funny! Lube, you think you got in you to write a nice letter like this. Since you claim (another lie) that your leaving to be the #2 at the C.I.A. I'm interested in knowing who'll you thank or just tell it like it is Come on buddy make it a good one, a real tear jerker. One to go down in history. If you like I can tape it on my phone and post it for you

Unregistered
    Why are you getting Garrrido promoted? A rookie moron that's highlight is playing baseball with you. So many that worked under deserve the credit of making you shine and risking their lives day in and day out, instead you spit on them on your way out. You gave in to politics and left your spine at home long time ago.

Unregistered
    Why are you getting Garrrido promoted? A rookie moron that's highlight is playing baseball with you. So many that worked under deserve the credit of making you shine and risking their lives day in and day out, instead you spit on them on your way out. You gave in to politics and left your spine at home long time ago.
    I am my way to Golden Beach,am not leaving money on the Table. Rudy see you next week.

Unregistered
    Jorge Homer Gomez, who wrote this letter for because you have never spoken like this ( too many big words in this letter) you don't have this kind of vocabulary.

Unregistered
    Jorge Homer Gomez, who wrote this letter for because you have never spoken like this ( too many big words in this letter) you don't have this kind of vocabulary.
    Ortiz wrote it.

Unregistered
    Roche wrote using big fonts and multiple colors

Unregistered

Angry Chief Gomez letter, the way it should have been written

Chief Gomez Bye-Bye letter ( THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRITTEN )
    Today, as I bid farewell to the organization that took a chance on hiring a young Marielito Rafter from Cuba some 33 years ago, I do so with a tremendous amount of humility, gratitude and satisfaction that words alone cannot express, as I know without that fantastic scheme known as Affirmative action, I would still be selling fruit at the trail and 27ave.

To the men and women of the Miami Police Department, it has been wonderful backstabbing you! With so much wrong in this dept these days, it is a pleasure getting out of this friggin circus.

The media will continue to fuel its very existence with controversial stories involving myself, and the Cuban "Friends and family" aka Cuban mafia, however, it is you street grunt fools who selflessly ignore calls, and watch Netflix instead, which will ensure our future downfall. I know no worse and pitiful law enforcement officers than the men and women of the Miami Police Department.

To the City of Miami, thank you for allowing me to have screwed you over too. You entrusted me with the awesome responsibility of keeping our citizens safe, and as I rose through the ranks, thanks to Affirmative Action, you counted on me to help screw over and back stab the men and women of the Miami Police Department.

As I leave today, I do so with the satisfaction of knowing that I never really did anything here, nor did I take this responsibility lightly. Thank you for bestowing in me the honor of doing nothing, except messing with people,and having sex on duty.

I would like to thank and recognize the many administrative personnel, supervisors and corrupt command staff members who supported me along the way. Every dishonorable,unethical leader, understands that it takes a crooked,fraudulent,and underhanded administration to get me where I am.

I have been blessed to have had a dishonest, untrustworthy, administration around me every step of the way. I would not have been able to accomplish the things we accomplished without your support and nefarious double dealing ! Thank you!

Like the Mafia, every leader must have mentors along the way and I have been blessed with the very best. Special thanks to Chief John F. Timoney, Deputy Chief Frank Fernandez and Chief Manuel Orosa < one of the most corrupt :-) Each one had a profound influence in shaping me into the non deserving, back stabbing leader I am today.

I want to thank Chief Llanes. You have not only been a fellow 16, but more importantly you have been an inspiration to my dastardly deeds . What a buzz its been to hang with you!

It’s now time for me to walk out the doors of this ridiculous, shady, and unethical police department one last time, and let there be no doubt that I leave today taking with me lots of dough $$$, and unlawful, corrupt memories. Thank you MPD, and affirmative action, otherwise I would still be selling fruit, with Luisita, and Ricardo "River Cop wanna be" Roque on Calle Ocho 8 st

Sincerely,

Jorge H. Gomez
    Assistant Chief
    Administration Division
    400 N.W. 2nd Avenue
    Miami, Florida 33128

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast