If Isreal loses tomorrow.....

Unregistered

If Isreal loses tomorrow.....

I know he is favored, but as we saw with Republican Primary when you have a packed field its harder to win in a landslide. If the Democrat Primary tomorrow results in a lpss for the Sheriff, I would like to think the Trump effect in November might lead to a competitive General Election. Could Vasquez really win? Alot of Democrats are voting Trump or are staying home becauae they hate Clinton and were Sanders supporters.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know he is favored, but as we saw with Republican Primary when you have a packed field its harder to win in a landslide. If the Democrat Primary tomorrow results in a lpss for the Sheriff, I would like to think the Trump effect in November might lead to a competitive General Election. Could Vasquez really win? Alot of Democrats are voting Trump or are staying home becauae they hate Clinton and were Sanders supporters.
    If he loses I will be at the PSB holding a sign that reads- GOODBY YOU PIECE OF CRAP! TAKE THE FT. LAUD. TRASH WITH YOU!!!

Unregistered
    Israel wouldn't loose tomorrow if he crashed into a pregnant woman drunk leaving cheetahs tonight in a Marked car.

Unregistered
    Israel wouldn't loose tomorrow if he crashed into a pregnant woman drunk leaving cheetahs tonight in a Marked car.
    Legally speaking however if that were to happen he would have to be replaced with an interim sheriff by the governor due in part that he would be charged with several felonies. Just saying.

Unregistered
    I thought that was Granteed.