BIG FAT XO WITH I.Q. of 35
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

BIG FAT XO WITH I.Q. of 35

Why does the warehouse, property and maintenance always get stupid lazy xo's who are getting political pay backs. The current xo, ex janitor Frank Bulger is a fat slob who comes in late leaves early and takes very long lunches, everyday! He loves to tell everyone how he is an xo and he is special, He also walks past us poor little people without acknowledging us and never greets anyone with common courtesy! The deputies all hate him and are glad he is not in the jail. They call him Fat Belly Frank Bunghole! He also brags about how he will be with his buddy Scott tomorrow celebrating! Hey Scott you must have an IQ lower then the fat slob, cause I'll vote for anyone but you to get rid of this fat piece of garbage. By allowing this fat piece of sh!t to treat us this way, you are condoning his behavior, and will lose all the votes of anyone who has had contact with him. Do not believe your union suck-ups!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why does the warehouse, property and maintenance always get stupid lazy xo's who are getting political pay backs. The current xo, ex janitor Frank Bulger is a fat slob who comes in late leaves early and takes very long lunches, everyday! He loves to tell everyone how he is an xo and he is special, He also walks past us poor little people without acknowledging us and never greets anyone with common courtesy! The deputies all hate him and are glad he is not in the jail. They call him Fat Belly Frank Bunghole! He also brags about how he will be with his buddy Scott tomorrow celebrating! Hey Scott you must have an IQ lower then the fat slob, cause I'll vote for anyone but you to get rid of this fat piece of garbage. By allowing this fat piece of sh!t to treat us this way, you are condoning his behavior, and will lose all the votes of anyone who has had contact with him. Do not believe your union suck-ups!
    Don't think everyone in the building ain't writing down his time's and we know who to give it to! You better pray scotty wins Fat Belly!

Unregistered

Stfu

No one wants him back in the jail.

Unregistered

Fat f#ck

It will make a lot of people happy to see Scotty lose and fat boy get what he deserves! You feel karma gonna treat you right fat belly? Ha ha ha ha ha........

Unregistered
    Don't forget the other parasite, the short and fat Dave karlin. He's been kissing Israel's Azz for years! Lord knows he is as incompetent as they come!

Unregistered
    I believe the two fat slobs karlin and bunghole lunch together, argue who is better at licking scotty's azz!

Unregistered
    They will both be at the polls today kissing butt and campaigning for mumbles! When you go to vote and smell the odor of old cheese bacon grease and piss, that means fat frank bunghole is near, carrying an Israel sign.

Unregistered
    I agree he is a fat slob, but you rate his IQ to high, he wishes it was 35.

Unregistered
    The fat bastich is at a polling station, under a canopy eating a lot of little Debbie cakes!

Unregistered
    I need tp to wipe my Whitey Bunghole!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast