GB Running Man Challenge

Unregistered

GB Running Man Challenge

Come on boys and girls. Get busy on the running man challenge. Keep your pumps handy. Females are encouraged to bring their drunk Lieutenant husbands. Those with 7 or more agencies that they've worked are also encouraged to participate. Guys are encouraged to bring their wives and girlfriends so we can be one big happy family. No more hiding, turn a new leaf. No more extramarital affairs without the wife knowing where your love is going.

One for all and all for one!

Someone's watching!😉

Hoorah!

Unregistered

bernaregg

Santy, you can also and are encouraged to bring your pumps!

Unregistered
    Tic toc tic toc tic toc!!!😂😂

Unregistered
    Yes, this will be the running man of all running men. You can have that hot fake blonde chick lead the way. You know the one that followed her lover to Mexico and slept with O.M. she'll look great in her shirts on the mule. Bring back the Tax Evader and you'll have a great quinella to lead the pack. Maybe the chick that is "secretly" bedding the chief could also have an active role in the challenge. Get your retarded finance manager, cheesy toe, and Nicaraguan illiterate to join in then it will be a party, right, Mayor. Maybe your queen, the Town Flolicker can lead the challenge, and bang out a sandwich while at it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, this will be the running man of all running men. You can have that hot fake blonde chick lead the way. You know the one that followed her lover to Mexico and slept with O.M. she'll look great in her shirts on the mule. Bring back the Tax Evader and you'll have a great quinella to lead the pack. Maybe the chick that is "secretly" bedding the chief could also have an active role in the challenge. Get your retarded finance manager, cheesy toe, and Nicaraguan illiterate to join in then it will be a party, right, Mayor. Maybe your queen, the Town Flolicker can lead the challenge, and bang out a sandwich while at it.
    OK Oscar, you won you don't have to wear your pumps. They do nothing for the height anyway. Did you tell Franklin you were wearing those pumps on the accident you weren't on you claimed to be on. Wouldn't that be a lie? Didn't you go unsubpoenaed to the state Attorney? You and the purjured deeds. While at the state Attorney did you mention that you spent 3 to 6 hours shopping for the ruskie while on duty. Failed to mention that I bet. Did you mention that a naked girl escaped from kidnappers ran in the street screaming for help and you simply put her back in the House with the kidnappers? Failed to mention that huh? Did you fail to mention that you couldn't pass a shooting test? Another fail to expose.

How about let's make a mountain out of a hole hill. Everything is a felony. I followed my true love to Mexico and he dumped me for a really hot chick with normal features and not pit bull jowls. She also didn't have tons of cellulite bulging from her ten size too small pants. But hey my drunk ex cop loves it so let's go with it. Hey come on my new friend Tammy tell me how to file a complaint that our chief looked at my grotesque tits. Your my newest bestest BFF Tammy.

Oscar, BSO been in pursuit of you lately while in a diabetic schock turning green.

Unregistered
    Bring back Fatboy "seven chin" O.M.,
    ( cellulites ) bed partner and Fatboy R.J., the king of fatasses ( Mr. controlled phone caller ) The running man challenge will be a ball, have Sneeds gargle her way through it. Let Santy take the lead as long as he can stay conscious.

It will be the best running man challenge in the nation. Have cellulite, fake blond, square jaw and her drunk ex county rat ride the mule on the beach. It will be awesome. Remember they did the Shamu and Lolita show at their wedding.

" Your honor, if they could turn back the hands of time, they would"

Very good, honest writing there, Ernest (rat boy) Right from the heart. That was deep thinking.

Why would that be do you suppose? Because they took in over $300,000 in unreported income? Because they flipped guns at the same gun shows? Personal collection? Laughable! They had "BUSINESS CARDS" yep, most people selling their personal collection have business cards that say " custom weapons systems". What MORON does that?

What a retarded Attorney they had that allowed them to testify to proven lies. Great Attorney there buddy. That's why Civil Attorneys should stick to civil but this idiot takes on the CRIMINAL case. Great decision there. Send some more money supporting your buddy Ira for judge!

You know, the bald actor!

Damn, it's going to take years worth of blowjobs to payoff the $90+ thousand your owed. Don't worry, word on the street is she's good for it, jaw never seems to get tired.