Troop K Orlando 12 Hour Rotating Shifts
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Troop K Orlando 12 Hour Rotating Shifts

Hey guys we are going to 12 hour rotating shifts. Say good bye to the AM shift for those of you that are on it. Another plan to keep us broke now we won't be able to work off duty...

Unregistered
    I wouldn't be surprised. They will get all the rookies to vote on it and this would result in all the senior guys leaving. Exactly what he wants.

Unregistered
    ****ing guy has nothing better to do except keep ****ing with us.

Unregistered
    Attention: Orange County is hiring like crazy right now. Several cities in the area are also accepting applications. It's not like "the bad old days" during the height of the recession when all the locals were on a hiring freeze and FHP was literally the only option.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Attention: Orange County is hiring like crazy right now. Several cities in the area are also accepting applications. It's not like "the bad old days" during the height of the recession when all the locals were on a hiring freeze and FHP was literally the only option.
    Easy to say if your new here but once you've invested so many years in this peace of shit agency then you have to stay because of your retirement. I only have a few years left, **** this agency. If you have been in this agency less than 5 years leave now you will never get a raise and be broke the rest of your life.

Unregistered
    Cry me a river. I think the majority of the Troops are working 12's now and no one is starving, stop being drama queens!

Unregistered

1159 Ridge rd e

Cry me a river. I think the majority of the Troops are working 12's now and no one is starving, stop being drama queens!
    That's probably you dumbasses up north where there is no 208. We need to work our 208 to be able to survive since we have below poverty level pay. Remember we have houses to pay. We don't live in tree houses like you guys up north.

Unregistered
    Paikai wrote this.

Unregistered
    Easy to say if your new here but once you've invested so many years in this peace of shit agency then you have to stay because of your retirement. I only have a few years left, **** this agency. If you have been in this agency less than 5 years leave now you will never get a raise and be broke the rest of your life.
    So go to a Sheriffs Office your pension will be the same and your pay will probably go up to. So I'm not seeing what the hold up is??

Unregistered
    So go to a Sheriffs Office your pension will be the same and your pay will probably go up to. So I'm not seeing what the hold up is??
    Simple... These whiners might actually have to work if they go to the S.O. They will continue to stay here and throw fits like children.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast