Troop K Orlando 12 Hour Rotating Shifts - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And this is why we can't have nice things.... to busy talking crap about each other... instead of trying to make the place better.
    Finally.. A post with actual substance!

Unregistered
    The panhandle (Pensacola) has been asking for a 12's and they will not even try them...it makes since in the panhandle. There is very little 208. But it don't make since in troop K

Unregistered
    That's the plan but after I make 2 years. I want to go to Clermont PD where I can do domestics and real police work. I feel like this agency's hiring standards are so low... These rookies are so bad I mean just look at Giz lol. Giz is the type of guy to stay in this department because he surely doesn't have much going for him.
    Don't forget about the super high speed barking dog calls

Unregistered
    It would probably be more like 4 days the first week and 3 the next week and due to the 16 hour rule you would have to work 208 on your days off.
    If my math is right you get 7 days off every 2 weeks instead of 4 days off

Unregistered
    Go F-ck yourself / we have 208 in North Florida assshole / we are not offduty whores like you because we have a family life
    EXTREMELY IGNORANT AND STUPID COMMENT

It's not a matter of being "off duty whores". It's a matter of living! NEWS FLASH BUDDY: Compare the prices / mortgage of a single family home in Miami-Dade and Monroe county to anywhere in the state. You need to budget to START at 220k. So that's close to a 1500-1800 a month mortgage (1% of price of home - roughly). So, that's approximately 50-60% of your TAKE HOME pay. So working off duty/ Soar/ Hireback is NEEDED to even pay your bills anywhere south of Orlando.

Oh yea... WE ALSO HAVE FAMILIES TOO ARSEHOLE

Unregistered
    ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
    Hey look everyone it's Luis Tejera. 💩

Unregistered
    ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
    Hey look everyone it's Luis Tejera. 💩

Where is your autograph Giz?⬆️🙄

Unregistered
    Tejera runs this page. Watch when you're near him and he's in his phone you can see him on here. Talks about people constantly. He's a piece of 💩

Unregistered
    I remember Tejera use to dye his hair pitch black... haven't seen him in years... he still do that?? It was hilarious

Unregistered
    Tejera runs this page. Watch when you're near him and he's in his phone you can see him on here. Talks about people constantly. He's a piece of 💩
    Why are you mad bro. Come talk to me if I somehow hurt your feelings lol. Sorry 😢 Lol.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast