Officers leaving
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Officers leaving

Are you guys paying attention. Do you all realize how many officers are applying in other places and are leaving. This is about to get interesting. We can hire. I can think of at least 6 that are mid way through the process. Good for them. Wait until we get hit with additional pension deductions.

Unregistered
    You think the administration cares the police department is barely cutting it? No my brother they are perfectly ok with being a "report writing" department with basic police capability. The hialeah administration from the mayor to the chief are perfectly ok with that as a matter of fact they actively pursue that. Less headechs less liability less brain storming.

The mentality of cuban led small governments are to cut everything down to the basics, make it work and put money in your pocket via under the mantle money.

Believe me when i tell you that your department is actively being stripped on purpose and if you think once hernandez is out it will change? Think again the entire city hall and people who can make calls are all ok and in sync with this idea.

-city hall employee

Unregistered
    How much longer until the county takes over 🤔

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you guys paying attention. Do you all realize how many officers are applying in other places and are leaving. This is about to get interesting. We can hire. I can think of at least 6 that are mid way through the process. Good for them. Wait until we get hit with additional pension deductions.

Its ok, we still have super stars like La Webbera who does an amazing job dealing with those nar****tics 😁😁😁😁

Unregistered
    Its ok, we still have super stars like La Webbera who does an amazing job dealing with those nar****tics 😁😁😁😁

"N a r-C-O-C-K-t i c s" 😁😁😁

Rajame una Yuca
    Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjaaa Yuuucaaa!!!

Rajame una yuca

Rajando Yucas

Sad news to report.

Sgt. R Yuca will be leaving us soon. Rumor has it his daddy hooked him up at SWPD.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajame una yuca View Post
    Sad news to report.

Sgt. R Yuca will be leaving us soon. Rumor has it his daddy hooked him up at SWPD.

Callate tonto !!!!!

Tard Family

Rajando Yucas en Hialeah

Quote Originally Posted by Rajame una yuca View Post
    Sad news to report.

This is not a rumor...it's true.
    Tard Sr. Was instrumental in getting Sgt. R. Yuca hired to head Sweetwater's prestigious SWAT team .

So soon, Raja Yuca will be gone. He won't be the Hialeah punch line any more.

Unregistered
    How long have you been a Hialeah cop? This has been happening forever.. Don't worry about it make w.e you can ex: 59's, OT and court because there is nothing we can do except leaving of course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast