Colen Kaspernick and the National Anthem
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Colen Kaspernick and the National Anthem

Another example of the rapid decay of the social norms that has kept this Country together since its founding. All I hear is that he has the right to do what he did, sitting during the National Anthem. Funny thing is I haven't heard anybody say that he didn't. Now lets just take the NFL for instance. I know of no other player that doesn't stand and pay their respects to the flag and what it stands for. What is astounding to me, that the NFL or any player within, hasn't called this trailblazer out for disrespecting the process and what it stands for, legal or not has nothing to do with it. Their silence bothers me more.

Unregistered
    Don't forget the gist of what he claimed to be the reason for doing it was that cops are murderer's and get paid leave after they do it. The NFL didn't respond to his explanation. Another words, they did come out and say they generally support the police and their mission as a organization.

Unregistered
    Look up Tommie Smith and John Carlos 68 olympics. Look up the dozen or so black athletes that have done this stunt in the past 20 years.
    This isn't new. Who cares. They will not be remembered. Look why Ali did.
    Their actions are meaningless.

Unregistered
    Ironic thing is Kapernik's momma got banged up by a dead beat black man. Nothing new there. But she gave him away and another white couple raised him.
    And he sucks in football now and is gonna be replaced by a white quarterback soon. Interesting.

Unregistered
    Kap is a sorry sack of shit.

Unregistered
    Theres not any current or past Nfl players or coaches that couldn't put him in his place and blast him for his utter disrespect? That is sad!

Unregistered
    Colin Kaepernic said he will continue to sit during the national anthem.
    Who gives a shit !!!!
    I wish all the white liberals and black radicals would sit.
    Fuk em'. Sit if your a police officer and see what happens.

Unregistered
    NFL has shitty contract anyways.
    You won't see that in Baseball.
    MLB WONT tolerate that. Plus the Latinos are proud to be here.

Unregistered
    Black football players don't realize what oppression is.

Unregistered
    It's a Hoax. The Black American football player. Grown up in upper class. Having everyone love them.
    Money.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast