IA speed trap

Thread: IA speed trap

Unregistered

IA speed trap

Bolo IA is conducting speed enforcement on the 836. Becarefull.

Unregistered
    Good job IA

Unregistered

none

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bolo IA is conducting speed enforcement on the 836. Becarefull.
    On the weekend, hahahahaha. They don't work weekends and they clock out at 4pm during the week and sometimes earlier.

Unregistered
    Good. So people like you don't make the rest of us look bad. Some of you that leave 20 minutes before roll call from broward I hope they catch you maybe you will learn the Lopez lesson. We all know who they are. They barely make I the door at roll call.

Unregistered
    They work weekends and get tons of overtime to target

Unregistered
    Hint boys and girls so you can Learn how they operate. They usually work min two or three in a team and they usually have one car as the radar car and the other two cars as the chase vehicle. So don't be surprise if you see a vehicle parked on the side of road usually black out or with it flashers trying to disguise them selves as a broken down vehicle it's not! Maybe they will catch a dui literally inside of there car (when it plows into them). But please comend them for what they are doing, very brave especially at that time of Night. Static shows that usually the dui will get them (ask FHP they don't park on the side of the road like them) thus ending there radar detail until they can create a unique ways of doing this type of detail.

Boys and girls watch and see. Soon you will here one of them scream for help when a dui rear ends them. That if they ever get the hands to scream for help.

Unregistered
    Unlike you I hope God is with them and they are safe. They do the nessary evil at the direction of the staff. You have ex officers like Lopez who was a total animal when it came to driving. I especially see it with the new rookies. So be safe.

Unregistered
    Unlike you I hope God is with them and they are safe. They do the nessary evil at the direction of the staff. You have ex officers like Lopez who was a total animal when it came to driving. I especially see it with the new rookies. So be safe.
    Your right I.A. is a necessary evil. Evil, doesn't even began to cover. How most of them are or what they do and get away with. Cops are not above the law. We all should know that. Yet, I.A. is above the law, civil service rules, departmental orders, General orders. You know a long time ago, a fellow asked if I.A. had these same unofficial stats that patrol. Must go by. It's make you wonder, if they do? Officers make mistakes, were not suppose too. Yet were human. Yes, sometimes our mistakes cost people, their freedom. Yet if there is no malicious intend on the part of the officer. It should be taken into consideration. Speeding? no excuse for it. yet, I've watched I.A. haul ass to set up these speed traps. To get to an area before we 06 or how about these lovely integrity checks they like to do? Come on, 1 officer get dispatched to a hotel, for found property by a clerk. MONEY! Like the clerk isn't going to keep it themselves. So, you count the money in front of the clerk, put his name in the report. Call a Sgt. by so he can get a prissy with you over it. What I find more funny then these speed traps. Is they never, ever look into the amount of time. Certain people spend on calls. When several calls are holding.

Unregistered
    Hey fat ***** catch me If you can.

Unregistered

Question What if it's a citizen speeding, or FHP, or the county

Hint boys and girls so you can Learn how they operate.

They usually work min two or three in a team and they usually have one car as the radar car and the other two cars as the chase vehicle. So don't be surprise if you see a vehicle parked on the side of road usually black out or with it flashers trying to disguise them selves as a broken down vehicle it's not!

Maybe they will catch a DUI literally inside of their car (when it plows into them). But please commend them for what they are doing, very brave especially at that time of Night. Static shows that usually the DUI will get them (ask FHP they don't park on the side of the road like them) thus ending their radar detail until they can create a unique ways of doing this type of detail.

Boys and girls watch and see. Soon you will here one of them scream for help when a DUI rear ends them. That if they ever get the hands to scream for help.
    QUESTION ? What do these assholes do, when John Q citizen flies by them doing 90 in a 65 ? Do they pursue and stop people other than MPD, and what if it's FHP or the county ? So ok, law broken by others speeding on 836 or I-95 does IA stop them also ???