Shitbag of the century

Unregistered

Shitbag of the century

Im a trooper whose almost been fired like 3 times likes to dodge crashes and take his sweet ass time when requested for x94. Who am I and how do I still have a job 😎

Unregistered
    Grant on the Turnpike.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im a trooper whose almost been fired like 3 times likes to dodge crashes and take his sweet ass time when requested for x94. Who am I and how do I still have a job 😎
    I just wonder why you haven't been promoted yet, especially with a resume like that.

Unregistered

I know! I know!

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    im a trooper whose almost been fired like 3 times likes to dodge crashes and take his sweet ass time when requested for x94. Who am i and how do i still have a job 😎
    david bryan (k-orlando)

Unregistered
    Wow, my IP has been banned and there are posts like this? I try to be as respectful as possible and still do not know why I was banned.

And then I read crap posts like these. Unbelievable.

Unregistered

Leeerooooooyjenkins

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, my IP has been banned and there are posts like this? I try to be as respectful as possible and still do not know why I was banned.

And then I read crap posts like these. Unbelievable.
    No what is unbelievable is the fact that you have troopers whi bust their asses and you have shit clowns that screw them over