traffic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: traffic

Unregistered

traffic

Isn't it amazing how johnny has worked more crashes in the two days back in the unit then Lisa has worked all year. He just proves that traffic guys are able to help out with crashes and still able to be traffic officers. Making Lisa and gus look bad, keep them on their toes johnny, one of the few good moves administration has made lately.

Unregistered
    I heard that someone in the traffic unit was complaining that johnny should stop working crashes because now people are going to expect all of them to work crashes. Chief this is one example of something that you should clean up.

Unregistered
    Lesa ego just got even bigger

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that someone in the traffic unit was complaining that johnny should stop working crashes because now people are going to expect all of them to work crashes. Chief this is one example of something that you should clean up.
    We were laughing about that in briefing last night....What a bunch of crazy do nothing bunch some of them are. One shouldn't have even been selected for the unit as much as she called out sick.

Unregistered
    Yeah let's have our Traffic Unit work minor crashes. I mean mine as well have them just be CSAs with guns. If it's not s THI, suck it up roady. That's your job, typical veteran do nothing road officers who don't want to work any calls.

Unregistered
    Yeah let's have our Traffic Unit work minor crashes. I mean mine as well have them just be CSAs with guns. If it's not s THI, suck it up roady. That's your job, typical veteran do nothing road officers who don't want to work any calls.
    Traffic unit is pretty worthless. Look at there last promotion Mrs. FMLA

Unregistered
    Get over yourself, I.e. lesa.... Johnny is a hard worker who is not trying to get promoted because he thinks he is better then everyone. You are traffic, work with the rest of us grunts.

Unregistered

Granada 2000

Really, you little kids are crying about someone working traffic crashes? I am going to get an email to the Chief so that he can meet with you crybabys to discuss your NEW job descriptions

Unregistered
    Goes to show you what we have to deal with at FMPD. LITTLE KIDS always upset and worrying about what another officer is doing. Me personally , I would rather have a traffic guy out doing something rather than always being 1019 on paperwork.

FMPDKeyboardGang

amazing

Maybe if all you keyboard warriors with tin should grow some balls and stop crying on an anonymous forum. This is a fine example of being a *****. He did this, she did that. Boo hoo I'm black... I'm Latino. He blew Baker for a stripe and a cupcake. Be a man and if you have an issue with someone or something, tell them in person. Pull them to the side and have a talk. Use your name on here. Amazing. The coward officers that hide on here and argue like 11 year olds need to growup. I've only scene a handful of professional posts. You wonder why nothing gets solved and scum like Dan Sinclair are still walking the streets... It's because FMPD doesn't work as a team. Everyone is too worried about what other officers are doing. Not one officer who hides and whines on here deserves to be an officer of the law. We can only dream that a bunch of ip addresses get out and get traced. The FMPD Keyboard Gang hiding on here would need to go on a weeks vacation just to clean the shit splatter that bounced off their Huggies and onto their guns and radio. Stop hiding like criminals and help each other instead of trying to be a Bully/Douche

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast