Gomez / Sanchez saying their last good-bye today!

Unregistered

Gomez / Sanchez saying their last good-bye today!

Who the F.ck do you think really cares. Nobody you ass o get the hell out of here. I hope you losers don't eat your gun anytime soon cause you lost your power trip.

Gomez stop crying you baby your girlfriend would be taken care of here. Tell her to stop writing shit about Freddy Burden on LEO affairs she's good people.

Sanchez little man with a small penis. You never made it to Ass Chief you little sh.T. Stop talking shit about the Chief.

Well good bye! Time for new blood to take your places.

Unregistered
    Good by **** tards . You never did shit for us **** off!!!

Unregistered
    Those stars mean f. U. C. K.

Unregistered
    Word is that Sanchez is A piece of shit

Unregistered
    Sanchez is still fighting with Llanes and the city manager

Unregistered
    Two ****s head that they think they know what is means to be chief.

Unregistered
    They should have both new. 39

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They should have both new. 39

Come on, just calling out 2 on staff and say they should be 39? When really Out of the 1 chief, 1 d/c, 3 A/c's, 16 majors and more then a dozen commanders. You missed many. I've known both these guys since our patrol days. Sure people change once they get moved up to staff. Overall, I never really had much interaction with them once they moved up. Just a nod in passing. Which never bugged me. If you think their replacements will be any better, wake the hell up. The entire staff in this place should be gutted and replaced. A Chief should be appointed by the DOJ and him or her pick command staff. Not city hall, cause they do them favor's. Leadership, had gone downhill since Timothy left. Yes, everyone has an opinion about him. He did more for us, then any that came after him. Same with old Frank the former d/c. No he wasn't really the best choice but he did grow into the position and I think did ok. What would truly be amazing, if Frank came back here. Appointed as Chief or as the city's public safety director. Now, no reason to reply all nasty back to me. Cops have the strongest opinion's and always don't agree with each other. If a female gets a top appointment, she having sex with someone. If a WHITE get's an appointment he's, the token appointment. A black gets a top appointment, will many things are said. We all have friends we feel should get these appointment or ourselves. Friends, will do the same as all staff members have done before. Over time, forget those he or she worked with or that they were once good friends. Cause now, it's all about ME! Our opinions on appointment DON'T MATTER to City Hall. We don't matter to city hall! They proven that well over the years. They need weak people on staff. Those they can control! You know the old saying shit rolls downhill. patrol, will still be getting screwed over. The FOP, will run as usual. As long as city hall is happy.

Unregistered
    Sad but very true, I don't see anything changing here. The same self promoting staff members that will stop at nothing to make themselves look good, even if it to means throwing people under the bus. There's a real evil in this place, I'm not sure it its just plain greed or corruption.