X marine sgt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X marine sgt

Unregistered

X marine sgt

This guy is a tool he needs to get back in the water so someone can step on his oxygen line

Unregistered
    What District?
    What are the initials of that broken wrench?

Unregistered
    Here we go, an idiot here in Weston that has no balls to talk to these people faces but sitting in his car doing nothing here! STFU and handle your zone *****!

Unregistered

Semper Fi

Don't talk crap about the Sgt. Major.

Unregistered

Grow a set you weak tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is a tool he needs to get back in the water so someone can step on his oxygen line
    Wow! You must not know him well and you are a weak individual who's feelings get hurt with words.

Unregistered
    The D8 Sgt won't win any miss congeniality awards but he knows his job. If you want to trash anyone in 8 it should be those out of control echo units.. Butler has lost his grip. Time to reign those guys in

Unregistered

Tactics

If the crap hits the fan you better hope the Sgt. Major is working that day. When it comes to tactics and officer safety I don't think you want Sgt. F.J. Teaching you anything.

Unregistered

Frances

Hey I don't think it's fair to talk crap about Frances you know he has a marines sticker on his desk that means everything

Under the sea

The D8

The D8 Sgt won't win any miss congeniality awards but he knows his job. If you want to trash anyone in 8 it should be those out of control echo units.. Butler has lost his grip. Time to reign those guys in
    Butler may be in the DROP so he couldn't give a shyt! Worry when Brilow becomes a captain. Whereever they send him will be phuqued. We know chuckie o'b will never make captain, but with 40 years under his utility belt he's just gonna keep on making everyone miserable for as long as he can.

With the Sheriff pretty much living in that West Broward district (Davie?) youd think he make some changes in Weston but the City Manager of Weston couldn't care less how the command treats its deputies as long as Butler, Brilow and O'b genuflect, curtsy and bow when he walks in.

Unregistered
    Hey I don't think it's fair to talk crap about Frances you know he has a marines sticker on his desk that means everything
    Unless you have served, STFU. He's a great guy, you pu$$y! Say it to his face, I dare you. We all know you wont.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast