Sgt. Test - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sgt. Test

Unregistered

Tales from the useless

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hypocrisy is at an all time high in this agency. The Chief has completely divided the cops and has created a hostile environment full of micro management and distrust. The Snow and Snake connection are proving to be exactly who they've always been, they stand up for no one as usual. This Chief demoted a Corporal, gave the boat to a part time employee, instead of offering it to a senior Officer. Everything he creates he gives to one of his boys or the one who kisses azz the most. lies, lies, and more lies. Cronyism administration working to make NBVPD the very best in the country.
    Pride in work. Not, just the same old useless nbv rejects. Morons to the last. Except for suicide girl. She's gonna be the very first female Lt in our history. Oops, not because brian beat her to that. Brian is a little fat girl. Image him in a speedo. Oh boy!

Unregistered

BS Snoop

So the BS continues to surface with Carlito plotting the distruction of the department. He, along with the snow and snake disaster just keep getting it wrong. He gradually continues to affect moral and working conditions in North Bay Village and its showing in officer production. So has anyone seen a nbv officer working offduty in Miami beach? Answer: NO has he done anything about Amy? Answer: actually YES, he appointed her to do nothing at the school all day. The island queen got taken care of too. LTs got an undeserved raise and continue to show they're worthless in all phases of the position. What a disappointment of someone thought to have the answers coming here. This is a clown show at its best, but the union has a trick up their sleeve and these clowns are going to love it.

Unregistered

Prediction

1-Andino
    2-Guevara
    3-Molina
    4-Sajdak
    5-Floyd
    6-Pieiga
    7-Martinez
    8-Meadows

Unregistered

The Real Sgt List

1-Andino
    2-Guevara
    3-Molina
    4-Sajdak
    5-Floyd
    6-Pieiga
    7-Martinez
    8-Meadows
    First Place Sneeky Peet
    Second Place same thing
    Third Place same thing
    Let's not forget that Pete probably won't even see midnights. Detective Sgt Pete. Oh but wait, who's that? It's a FOP law suit on behalf of the dirty little hairball. It'll be interesting to see if the entire process is corrupt. So sorry Carlito, we no like you no more. No 12 hour shifts, no accreditation, because it does nothing but cost money, and no we are not the Miami Beach Police Department.

Unregistered

Carlito Carlito

Carlito, stick your head in the sand and just go away!

Unregistered

Noriega v Joe Puleo

Looks like Carlito is going after Joey puleo by using his connection to his good friend the state fop president Bobby Jenkins. All this to ensure Marabotto doesn't get his cpl stripes back. Hey rey, how does it feel to get sold out by your own. Hahaha! It's karma u little slimy dude. Sitting at home on WC. The stress of knowing your career is coming to a rapid end is a real ball of stress isn't it. So, be a good little boy and resign before Carlito gets his Way. We'll I'm kidding. So, sue the city and get the Sgt test redone so you have a fair shot. Carlito is going to lose this in the long run. His reign of ego driven management is almost over. So, where is president mark at during all this? Have lunch with Carlito that's where. You're done little hairball. I mean Sgt Marabotto.

Unregistered
    The Sergeant’s promotional list came out yesterday.

#1 PG
    Definitely not a surprise to anyone.
    Because it pays to have a friend give you the questions ahead of time. Let us all give thanks to Lt. Two-Face, PG’s supervisor, who is forever and always causing trouble. No investigation forthcoming. I find it absolutely amazing that a person who has never been on the road performed so well at testing that was related to patrol functions. Not a problem, straight to the Detective Bureau he goes, bypass patrol, skate past midnights, keep the extra money from DB and O.T. God I love an honest test.

#2 DM
    That old guy?
    How much Geritol did he have to drink just to be awake on that day? His brain must be rock hard at his age and he must have taken a hundred memory pills on test day. I am sure he answered all the questions beginning with “I park my horse there”. Is he capable of thinking in this century? Maybe they published the list upside down, you know, backwards.

#3 WA
    The City may have to utilize the “Rule of Three” to promote/or not, this guy, isn’t he a gimp? I mean “mobility challenged”. Don’t we have to hire/ promote the handicapped? How did he walk from the police car to the building without breaking his leg again? He could use the extra Sergeant’s pay to feed himself some additional Whoppers or Big Mac’s, that’s called suicide, soon to be an opening for Sergeant again.

#4 WS
    Yeah, like he is gonna get it, that promotion I mean. He could have placed number one and would have been skipped over. As long as Mr. Two Face is (not) on his side he will go nowhere. Had he been friends with Two Face, he may have gotten the questions ahead of time too, then it would have been PG and WS.

#5 DF
    Guess he should have read more.

#6 MM
    Ranking #6 is nothing to be proud of.
    I would have asked them to leave my name off the list, kind of embarrassing. I think what happened is they sat him in front of an open window and the sun, reflecting off his bald head, kind of glared in his eyes. And/or, when he speaks there is a lot of hand movements so they may have deducted points thinking he was doing Kung Fu moves on people not really there.

#7 plus and no shows
    Just lazy.

Unregistered

Is it corruption?

Is it corruption when Pete is given the questions, and told to study for a new time limit. We were told five minutes per exercize not 15 minutes. He used all the time and no one else came close. Maybe he studied alot, but something stinks.

#1 PG
    Definitely not a surprise to anyone.
    Because it pays to have a friend give you the questions ahead of time. Let us all give thanks to Lt. Two-Face, PG’s supervisor, who is forever and always causing trouble. No investigation forthcoming. I find it absolutely amazing that a person who has never been on the road performed so well at testing that was related to patrol functions. Not a problem, straight to the Detective Bureau he goes, bypass patrol, skate past midnights, keep the extra money from DB and O.T. God I love an honest test.

^^^^^^^
    This here is a joke, but grounded in truth. It's all on the chief. Who by the way pulled strings with his long time buddy Bobby Jenkins to have Joey P fired from NBV state rep position. Now if he can control our union, then he certainly can fix a test!!! Smart guy that Carlito, I'd use the snake for my dirty deeds too.

Unregistered

Vote now

It time to do a vote of NO confidence on this clown and get him out of here, followed swiftly by booting the LT's out of this union, everyone know they are worthless cowards. I can't believe the city manager is allowing all this abuse to go on, things are worse than ever for cops in NBV.

Unregistered

Red face

It seems that the elusive Pokemon has been found in the strangest of places and he has already been scheduled to give a press conference later this week. You wonder where? Where else but Manny's aschinberg.. The Pok peek out and said DADA ! Only to realize that he had been cheated.. The Poke cried and said?SEND ME BACK IN PLEASE!!!! Why this cheeze Deek of all people ?! The Pok was transported to a local hospital for emergency operation.. It seems he was born with two heads.. A snow and a snake.... In a sad state of affairs, the FOP voted 18-4 to retain baldy as Pok's DADA. Pok has filed for emancipation and is awaiting to hear from a PBA lawyer. Stay tuned for the next episode of pok gets screwed and cheated.
    lovin the cheeze deek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast