jail capt promotions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

jail capt promotions

who has been recently promoted and what command do they have ?

who are the LT's assigned as xo's ?

Unregistered
    Captain "Helen Keller" Schlegle north facity. But you cant see him and he definitely cant see working.

Unregistered
    Oh Lord more Disney promotions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh Lord more Disney promotions?
    No. He was long term LT, promoted to CAPT

Unregistered
    Captain "Helen Keller" Schlegle north facity. But you cant see him and he definitely cant see working.
    This is a guy that just brags about what a great job he is doing and talks about his acting career. Bob you better hope Israel wins again....

Unregistered
    No. He was long term LT, promoted to CAPT
    Sorry FOPE he is a long term self serving dirtbag, who never commanded anything. He hid at the warehouse the last four years, not working a day in his life! Him, fat Dave and the union suck-ups are the reason I am voting for Willie Jones!

Unregistered
    the sheriff was right on target getting rid of the top command staff when elected
    lil kim should have been kept on to groom a sucessor.
    right now, it's reverting back to the way we used to do things.
    now that election time is here, to bad the election is in israel's favor as another purge of these
    command staff goof's need to be done.
    any sheriff should divource himself from any contact from this gang of incompetent boot lickers,
    and promote road LT's to capt that are due to retire soon instead of having a bunch of no good
    union infected / connected bottom of the barrell low life's making good money.

Unregistered
    the sheriff was right on target getting rid of the top command staff when elected
    lil kim should have been kept on to groom a sucessor.
    right now, it's reverting back to the way we used to do things.
    now that election time is here, to bad the election is in israel's favor as another purge of these
    command staff goof's need to be done.
    any sheriff should divource himself from any contact from this gang of incompetent boot lickers,
    and promote road LT's to capt that are due to retire soon instead of having a bunch of no good
    union infected / connected bottom of the barrell low life's making good money.

I'm retired so I'm fine if you guys let Scott wins again you will be screwed.

Unregistered
    I'm retired so I'm fine if you guys let Scott wins again you will be screwed.
    And you were total garbage when you were here. So, I guess life hasn't changed much.

Unregistered
    No that total garbage union, still screws the membership and wastes time and resources campaigning for Israel and kissing Ira's Azz!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast