Pass this 6% plus raise - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This proposed contract with the opener is basically a 2 year contract. We would still have to negotiate year 3 cola, but we would have a starting point AND me too clause
    True... AND we dont have to give up any retro pay if we ratify a contract. Going to Impasse in this political climate is nothing short of suicide. They will not do anything better for us, plus we will give up nearly a years worth of 2% retro. To my family, that is a lot of money to risk for an almost zero chance of recouping that loss. Impasse makes no sense. Its a pipe dream. Ask Delray how impasse worked out for them....

Unregistered
    This proposed contract with the opener is basically a 2 year contract. We would still have to negotiate year 3 cola, but we would have a starting point AND me too clause
    Agreed!! And I also agree with previous post we shouldn't vote yes on anything less than 3% for year 3 when that time comes next year. At least we will have a starting point of 1.75% or 2%.

Unregistered
    Agreed!! And I also agree with previous post we shouldn't vote yes on anything less than 3% for year 3 when that time comes next year. At least we will have a starting point of 1.75% or 2%.
    Let's see how much bso will raise year 3 minimum on Thursday.

Unregistered
    I agree, let's lock in the 2 years and then fight when it's time to fight for year 3 opener. Most people I've spoken with believe this is a good idea but just want the year 3 opener to be a minimum of 2% instead of the offered 1.75%. At least we will have a minimum starting point for the year 3 negotiations. This way we lock in the retro, 4% raise, fuel fee elimination , 6 month bidding and 12 hour holiday for road patrol.
    Let's hope BSO is smart and raises that minimum on Thursday. Will only pass if ALL the above is still in the offer.

Unregistered
    Let's show support for a well deserved raise on September 1st!

Unregistered
    Let's show support for a well deserved raise on September 1st!
    Absolutely!!!!

Unregistered
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Unregistered
    🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234