Pass this 6% plus raise
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Pass this 6% plus raise

2,2,2 plus fuel fee elimination. Insurance raise postponed until year 3 and then capped at 90/10 split which is an incentive for the agency to keep premiums low. Fixing the holiday pay issue and other minor contract issues.
    I voted no originally but I will vote yes for this. In today's climate for law enforcement, especially in liberal Broward, we're not going to do better.

Unregistered
    In a couple of years crime will be soaring and they'll have trouble retaining good deputies. Then will be the time to make our argument for a significant raise and better longevity benefits to the commission and the citizens. No one cares or will listen now.

Unregistered
    Stop back peddling IstUPA, you lied and cant fix this crappy contract. You listened to the sheriff and you sat back and endorsed him.

PERC 2016

Forget IstUPA

Unregistered
    And the PBA endorsed Fondo. Enough said

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2,2,2 plus fuel fee elimination. Insurance raise postponed until year 3 and then capped at 90/10 split which is an incentive for the agency to keep premiums low. Fixing the holiday pay issue and other minor contract issues.
    I voted no originally but I will vote yes for this. In today's climate for law enforcement, especially in liberal Broward, we're not going to do better.
    Sorry Ron that is not going to happen. There was an agreement were not taking less then 3% the last year and fixing the holiday pay issue. If Jeff presents anything less he will have a mutiny on his hands. We're not as dumb and as easy to manipulate as you think we are. Jeff I highly advise you keep to your word because your support is slipping.

Unregistered
    I support my fellow deputies.
    I support the Sheriff.
    I support Jeff and as I told you, I will see if I can become an Union Rep next time around.

I don't trust the PBA. I have seen what the PBA was able to do. A big, huge nothing! And for how many years? Whenever ever you had a case, uh, oh, eeeeh let's see we have to settle the case with this write up, this sustain counseling is the best we can do.
    No fight, nothing but empty promises that's what PBA stands for. I think that there is one of their former lawyers running for Judge now, really?

What did the PBA got us the last contract 2,2,0?

PBA stands for:
    Poor
    *******s and
    Anguished Deputied if you ever need me.

Even though, I hoped and expected a 3,3,3 & no insurance, it is true, during this climate, yes, I will vote yes for this contract. 2,2,2 plus the holidays issue 12 hours instead of 8, the little issues with out of county fuel and other little things that make quality of life for all Deputies at the bottom.

Unregistered
    Sorry Ron that is not going to happen. There was an agreement were not taking less then 3% the last year and fixing the holiday pay issue. If Jeff presents anything less he will have a mutiny on his hands. We're not as dumb and as easy to manipulate as you think we are. Jeff I highly advise you keep to your word because your support is slipping.
    This is just PBA tactic to tank contract so they can try to come back in. I don't want PBA back. And if IUPA ends up sucking, let's try FOP or FOPE next!

Unregistered
    This is just PBA tactic to tank contract so they can try to come back in. I don't want PBA back. And if IUPA ends up sucking, let's try FOP or FOPE next!
    Tactic!!! Haha. IstUPA promised us better. We got nothing. Go back under a rock.

Perc 2016

Unregistered
    PBA?

Never, even if we get 0,0,0.

They helped screw too many deputies, while the were serving themselves with the big spoon.

You will have to change yoour name and come back with drastic, drastic changes for us to trust you again. Go ahead and PERC all you want.

I will vote yes to this one. Hopefully next time around we word for a 5,5,5.

Unregistered
    PBA?

Never, even if we get 0,0,0.

They helped screw too many deputies, while the were serving themselves with the big spoon.

You will have to change yoour name and come back with drastic, drastic changes for us to trust you again. Go ahead and PERC all you want.

I will vote yes to this one. Hopefully next time around we word for a 5,5,5.
    Yes we all remember what the PBA did to us and they seem to think they are the only other game in town. I believe the insurance should be free for the employee then 50/100 for the extra dependants. I've been to negotiations and meetings. Looking forward, I am happy and confident that iupa will do right by us.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast