Dispatch - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dispatch

Unregistered

Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    its xtremely tireing 2 listen of youre denial of all the coruption going on there,lets start with u arest sheriff deputy ken hill 4 comiting perjury in court and bill prummell and many others new of it.o thats right u cant,because karma works and god took him away 4 his sins
    Andrew you just proved my point. You did exactly what I said you would do. You posted the same cut & paste old repeat babble you always do and you used poor grammar. I gave you the opportunity to post an intelligent response and asked you to post real proof of the corruption you alleged, yet you posted the same repeat crap you always do. Anyone can go to any site you run or participate in and they will find the exact same old tired cut & paste BS over and over and over again, yet there is never any real proof. You never post facts or anything new or relevant. You simply post the same crap you somehow create in your warped, disconnected mind. The only different thing is this time you stooped to an all time low by commenting about a person's death and implying he died for a reason. You could not be more scummy. This is just proof to all the normal citizens that you seriously do have psychological issues. You are a very sad human being.

Unregistered
    Okay how about u arest sheriff robert tuck 4 ilegaly looking up charlotte county cop watch info on the david system and then posibly posting it here,thats malicious intent,by the way we just did a foia 2 get the list of every 1 he looked up,and will start checking,talk with the lawyer this weekend

Unregistered

private site

Ok everyone leave this site alone and go to the private site so people like Andrew can't have access. Its invitation only sight for public safety... ( and cue him trying to find it)

Unregistered
    Okay how about u arest sheriff robert tuck 4 ilegaly looking up charlotte county cop watch info on the david system and then posibly posting it here,thats malicious intent,by the way we just did a foia 2 get the list of every 1 he looked up,and will start checking,talk with the lawyer this weekend
    Google yourself. There's so much info out there that there's no need to look elsewhere. Everything is public record. If you're willing to pay, you can check FDLE records. Get over it. And you say he "possibly" posted info here. You don't even know who did it but you're willing to lay blame. You are really a piece of work.

Unregistered
    Please dont go,youre coruption here makes great screen grabs and videos,where am i going 2 find out about youre coruption if u go 2 a private group,because of youre coruption,live free or die people youtube chanel just hit 37 milion views.thx 3 wakeing me up 2 youre fascist tyrany

Unregistered

Very Sad Man.....

Oh dear Andrew, again with the same crap. The info posted on here came from a Google search. Google yourself and you will see. The David system does not return the type of information posted. You did the FOIA request so you have the information and can verify I'm correct. You are just trying to draw attention to yourself to get your 5 minutes of fame......so sad.

Unregistered
    Dont wory more storys of coruption r comeing in now that the sheeple no that we r here fighting youre unconstitutional tyrany.its sad that u r so dirty and u dont even see that u r so dirty,how do u live with youreself.

Unregistered

Sad

Oh dear Andrew, again with the same crap. The info posted on here came from a Google search. Google yourself and you will see. The David system does not return the type of information posted. You did the FOIA request so you have the information and can verify I'm correct. You are just trying to draw attention to yourself to get your 5 minutes of fame......so sad.
    It really is sad as this poster points out Andrew. Your 5 minutes are over now. Disappear back into the hole you crawled out of. And please, learn to spell. Your message looses something when you write like a child.

Unregistered

Banning

I belong to a couple forums, they would ban this troll Y'all have quicker than 2 shakes of a bunnies tail.

Unregistered

coco puffs

Obviously he is a very disturbed person if you look at all of his different facebook accounts. He even post videos of wild animals and cats he traps at his residence. How does he have time to do his home cleaning business when he is trolling all day?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast