Dispatch - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dispatch

Unregistered

Absolute crazy liar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    actualy u should talk to me because i can tell u how corupt it is here,charlotte county sheriffs corruption is why charlotte county cop watch was started,36 milion views on youtube now,there coruption is seen in every country in the world,go to live free or die people.
    and fdle is doing a investigation into this threat on me and my family on this chat room forum
    Andrew,
    It has become extremely tiring llistening to and reading your BS conspiracy theories. If you really think we will believe fdle is investigating your alleged "threat" (which is not a threat by the way) you truly are crazy and are a liar. What's the case number and case agent's name. You can't supply one because there isn't one.

All your posts just repeat the same thing. You keep saying there is all this corruption going on yet you can never post any proof and all you post is the same cut and paste misspelled crap over and over again. If you want to be taken seriously try to at least have better grammar then a 2 year old. Why do you intentionally use such poor grammar? This only shows your instability. And stop posting things from the newspapers or other sources and claim it's your direct knowledge of alleged corruption. You have been asked many times to post actual facts and proof of the corruption you claim to have direct knowledge of and you have failed to do so every time. You are a fraud and a hypocrite and I question your mental stability.

You post 60 second youtube videos of cruisers patrolling your neighborhood and try and spin some conspiracy theory that the police are stalking you???? How can you say that?? It's not like you are the only house on a dead end street and the cops are going out of their way to drive by your house. You live in an average neighborhood on an average street with an average number of houses. The officers are doing their job by conducting visible patrols in the neighborhood. This is one of the services that we as taxpayers pay for. Now I know you are going to reply with the same stale and old cut and paste crap we have all seen and read a thousand times talking about how many views your channel has had....blah, blah, or how you experienced corruption BIG TIME, blah, blah, blah, but like usual you will post no proof and it will give us all headaches trying to read your very poor grammar. I wish you well but truly think you should seek some professional counseling. You are very disconnected from reality

Unregistered

andrew

Dont put your crud on here.. we have incredible men and woman in dispatch. We save lives for a living every day, you can't say that about yourself. Do yourself a favor do not comment back enless it is thank you for doing what we do everyday to help people. May God bless you and may God soften your hateful heart.

Unregistered

Conspiracy???

actualy u should talk to me because i can tell u how corupt it is here,charlotte county sheriffs corruption is why charlotte county cop watch was started,36 milion views on youtube now,there coruption is seen in every country in the world,go to live free or die people.
    and fdle is doing a investigation into this threat on me and my family on this chat room forum
    Listen moron, take your conspiracy BS and your chicken suited buddy and move somewhere else. You're the one who threatens people. You're not worth a cop losing a job. Get mental health counseling because you're bat $#!+ crazy.

Unregistered
    so u think im the only 1 who thinks youre r corupt 2 the core,u f with sheeple every day,700 tickets a week,jail 4 2 seeds on a carpet,etc etc..and more screen grabs and videos of youre threats again.what kind of crack r u guys smokeing

Unregistered

Stop talking!

so u think im the only 1 who thinks youre r corupt 2 the core,u f with sheeple every day,700 tickets a week,jail 4 2 seeds on a carpet,etc etc..and more screen grabs and videos of youre threats again.what kind of crack r u guys smokeing
    Obviously not as good as the stuff you have. You're delusional

Unregistered
    U r so corupt that u dont even no that u r corupt any more,that is extremely sad

Unregistered

corrupt

U r so corupt that u dont even no that u r corupt any more,that is extremely sad
    Hahaha!! And you're so crazy you don't know you need help

Unregistered
    so if u question youre question youre coruption u r mental? that is very sad,r u above the law?

Unregistered

No intelligent response from the great Sheets???

Andrew,
    It has become extremely tiring llistening to and reading your BS conspiracy theories. If you really think we will believe fdle is investigating your alleged "threat" (which is not a threat by the way) you truly are crazy and are a liar. What's the case number and case agent's name. You can't supply one because there isn't one.

All your posts just repeat the same thing. You keep saying there is all this corruption going on yet you can never post any proof and all you post is the same cut and paste misspelled crap over and over again. If you want to be taken seriously try to at least have better grammar then a 2 year old. Why do you intentionally use such poor grammar? This only shows your instability. And stop posting things from the newspapers or other sources and claim it's your direct knowledge of alleged corruption. You have been asked many times to post actual facts and proof of the corruption you claim to have direct knowledge of and you have failed to do so every time. You are a fraud and a hypocrite and I question your mental stability.

You post 60 second youtube videos of cruisers patrolling your neighborhood and try and spin some conspiracy theory that the police are stalking you???? How can you say that?? It's not like you are the only house on a dead end street and the cops are going out of their way to drive by your house. You live in an average neighborhood on an average street with an average number of houses. The officers are doing their job by conducting visible patrols in the neighborhood. This is one of the services that we as taxpayers pay for. Now I know you are going to reply with the same stale and old cut and paste crap we have all seen and read a thousand times talking about how many views your channel has had....blah, blah, or how you experienced corruption BIG TIME, blah, blah, blah, but like usual you will post no proof and it will give us all headaches trying to read your very poor grammar. I wish you well but truly think you should seek some professional counseling. You are very disconnected from reality
    I find it interesting that you have not intelligently replied to my comment Andrew.....I guess it's tough to respond when someone points out that all you do is repeat the same cut & paste BS.....

Unregistered
    its xtremely tireing 2 listen of youre denial of all the coruption going on there,lets start with u arest sheriff deputy ken hill 4 comiting perjury in court and bill prummell and many others new of it.o thats right u cant,because karma works and god took him away 4 his sins

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast