Dispatch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dispatch

Unregistered

Dispatch

Hello All,

I am thinking about applying to Dispatch at CCSO. I currently dispatch in South Florida. Just a few questions, What is the work environment like, What are the shift times and what's overtime like?

Thanks,

Unregistered
    wel because of sheriff bill prummell corruption,u have 5 people in the jail that r dead no outside investigation,3 sheriffs busted so far 4 coruption,but not charged or jailed,all the sheeple they arested and tiketed have not ben informed that they can have there cases droped,2000 plus atorney and ilegaly recoded in the jail,they can all fight there cases because they were recorded,i had a sherif comit perjury in court got the case thrown out against r stalker,bill prumel new it and did nothing,actualy many new it and did nothing,and because of that u have charlotte county cop watch not that hit 35 milion views in 3 yrs,35 thousand subcribers and almost 3 milion views a mth,all because of bill prummell

Unregistered

Cool Big Deal????? that is simply a soft DOXING

Here is the complete file with all his dirty laundry and details as well as some videos you may want to share.
    Enjoy >>>>> http://tinyurl.com/Andrew-Sheets-Complete-Doxing

Unregistered
    Every thing is being screen recorded and sent 2 the proper authority's,its so corupt here in charlotte county that we take this as a death threat

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello All,

I am thinking about applying to Dispatch at CCSO. I currently dispatch in South Florida. Just a few questions, What is the work environment like, What are the shift times and what's overtime like?

Thanks,
    Ignore the person that responded on here. As you can probably see, this forum isn't a good place to get those questions answered honestly. I would call CCSO and ask to speak with the person in charge of dispatch. She will be very happy to answer your questions.

Unregistered

Cool Andrew Bryant Sheets - Nut ball

You want to be an Internet star, you got it. Any 12 year old can use Google and find what's listed above. If you don't want the attention then shut your LARGE PIE HOLE. Please record this post and send it to the proper authorities, I'm sure they will give a RATS ASS.

Unregistered
    So if u talk about charlotte county,florida,sheriff bill prummell and his thugs coruption u r called a meth head and a nut job etc etc,,and u r breaking the chat room rules that say u r not suposed 2 post that kind of information here because cops and sheriffs r so corupt that usualy isnt so u can bring me flowers its so 1 of youre corupt thugs can harm me and my family,this again just shows how out of control youre agency is,u need 2 b defunded and shut down and imprisoned 4 youre crimes against humanity

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello All,

Thanks,
    If you're serious about working for the agency, contact their HR department. Or go on line and check it out. This isn't the place to get the details about how they operate.

Unregistered

sorry no one has anwered you

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2659816]Hello All,

Thanks,[/QUOT
    First you will go through an eight week academy to get your state 911 cetification. Then on the job training so with the academy and the training close to five months of training. We work 12 hour shift, 630 to 630 rotate every two months from day to night shift. Very rewarding career, and it is not easy it takes a certain type of person to multi task and being able to deal with life and death sistuations. Please pay no attention to the person who puts negative things. We have a great close group of men and ladies we work with.

Unregistered
    actualy u should talk to me because i can tell u how corupt it is here,charlotte county sheriffs corruption is why charlotte county cop watch was started,36 milion views on youtube now,there coruption is seen in every country in the world,go to live free or die people.
    and fdle is doing a investigation into this threat on me and my family on this chat room forum

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast