Dispatch - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dispatch

Unregistered
    go 4 it,i have ptsd from my experience from youre corruption and threats and stalking .intimidation,etc etc.ive already called my lawyer.
    now we just found out that when you are deleteing and blocking coments on youre government ran facebook u r violateing the 1st amendment and destroying publik documents.that is ilegal as hell.u r not fighting 4 freedom u r fighting 4 tyrany

Unregistered
    I'm really tired of reading this ****ING IDIOT's post. He's a mental case and I can see a Baker Act somewhere in his future. My question to who ever moderates this page is why this troll hasn't been blocked MONTHS ago. I would like to hear a response. I'm over this RETARD.

Unregistered
    so if u question charlotte county,florida,sheriff,bill prummell and his thugs corruption,u r mental and wil b baker acted.wow u guys r real freedom fighters.
    actualy u r corect where is the moderator because he was suposed 2 block posting all some ones info per chat room rules,so does this mean we can start posting all the charlotte county sheriff thugs info?

Unregistered

Truth Teller

Andrew's post: ""u r corect,this is a joke,no charges,and youre asking a prosecutor who is actualy a cop 2 charge a cop,its rarely hapens and when it does its just a misdemeanor,because they dont lose there badge,if its any higher they lose there badge.now they go 2 another place get hired again and do more coruption.
    and yes the sheriff deputy ken hill did comit perjury and got the case thrown out and yes its because of this neighborhood.this neighborhood is why cop watch was started,multiple neighbors were involved and lied 2 get r stalker off the charge""

Andrew, you truly are mentally unstable. I called you out about your BS case that you tried to make people think was something huge when in reality it was a neighbor dispute where you tried to turn something into nothing like you always do. What I find amazing is just how detached from reality you truly are. You want us to believe your whole neighborhood is corrupt??? Man it’s amazing how “corruption” just follows you around, you must be very unlucky….LOL.

Here is the truth and reality Andrew….you think anyone that does not agree with your BS dream world ideologies is corrupt. How pathetic is that??? You preach how you are all about freedom, etc., etc. If that’s the case then people have a right to their own opinions and decisions, however, in your screwed up mind if they disagree with you or don’t like you they are automatically corrupt. Where’s the freedom? Here are some examples: you cause issues in your neighborhood because of how screwed up you are. Your neighbors don’t buy into your bullying tactics and you scream corruption. You call the sheriff’s office trying to make a case and I guess convince yourself you are right. When the sheriff’s office informs you there is no crime and they cannot get involved in civil matters you accuse them of being corrupt. You then attempt to fabricate BS allegations against your neighbors and get the court involved even though you were already advised you were wrong. The court informs you there is no case and you have no standing or merit. You don’t get your way and you then accuse the court of being corrupt. On your websites, you have been stealing videos from other sites and posting them on your site without giving credit to the creator or owner of the videos. When the owner of the videos confronts you on it, you start spewing your BS rhetoric and fabricated allegations and scream corruption. You see a pattern here people?????? Bottom line is Andrew tries to bully people and push his BS beliefs on them and Andrew tries to do want Andrew wants. When someone disagrees with him or points out what he is doing is wrong or improper/illegal, Andrew starts stomping his feet and screams corruption or calls them nazi’s etc. This is the truth. Anyone can look up what I’m posting and they will see that I’m correct. Unlike Andrew, I post facts that can be corroborated. I have asked Andrew numerous times to post evidence of all this corruption that has happen to him “BIG TIME” as he likes to say. However, all Andrew does is post BS innuendos and BS accusations and hides behind them by saying he got a “tip” or his “lawyer” told him to post it yet he can never back anything up. The reality Andrew is you are very close to (if not are) being guilty of defamation of character. If you actually posted facts that YOU have DIRECT knowledge of, maybe you could be taken seriously and you would not be defaming people or agencies.

If anyone wants to waste a few hours of your life that you will never get back, go watch some of Mr. Sheets propaganda videos and you will see exactly what I am talking about. In his videos in his OWN words, he calls people that do not agree with him or who support someone other them him, Nazi’s, boot-lickers, tyrants, corrupt, etc. Andrew even makes a comment that Ken Hill deserved to die. That shows you have wacked out Andrew is. Andrew, I think you need serious counseling and may need to look for an AA or NA meeting as I think you may have fallen off the wagon. How about you explain to these fine people why we should believe your whole neighborhood and all your neighbors are corrupt?? Does that really make any sense? If it was truly that bad why did you move there or why don’t you move out?? Andrew as I have pointed out, all you do is repeat the same crap over and over and over again saying…”My site has 37k followers, 2 million views, blah, blah, blah”. If you didn’t care about attempting to get your 5 minutes of fame you wouldn’t try and shove “my site has 37k followers, 2 million views, blah, blah, blah” down our throat at the beginning of ALL your videos. Instead of repeating that, how about posting actual facts when asked. Facts Andrew, NOT innuendos and fabricated stories. You are like the National Enquirer. You post big BS innuendos and throw the term “corruption” and “lawyer” around a lot to try and get attention but once people ask or look for actual facts you never come through with anything. And for the record I don’t agree with your believes so I’m sure I must be one of the corrupt sheeple, right?? You a very sad human being.

Andrew's Post: ""go 4 it,i have ptsd from my experience from youre corruption and threats and stalking .intimidation,etc etc.ive already called my lawyer.""

LOL…there’s that “I’ve called my lawyer” term Andrew loves so much. I love how he tries to scare people with that. Why don’t you tell the people how many lawyers told you to pound sand and threw you out of their office when you came to them with your wacked out accusations….Oh let me guess, they must have been corrupt. And go ahead and explain this PTSD you have from the “corruption” that you have allegedly experienced. Please give thorough details of the stalking, threats, and intimidation that you claim to have experienced. I guarantee you will not have any facts to post or you are going to claim your “lawyer” has advised you not to say anything……..LOL. See Andrew, I already made your excuse for you.

Unregistered
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww,i didnt no u cared..do again if u say any thing about coruption with the charlotte county,florida,sheriffs office.u r crazy and r just makeing it up.because the police and sheriff could never do any thing wrong,thats not the calls that im geting lately,im geting more suporters that r going 2 help 2 fight youre tyrany.and the neighborhood story of coruption is completely true and fuly documented..please keep responding 4 screen grabs and videos.

Unregistered

As I predicted

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww,i didnt no u cared..do again if u say any thing about coruption with the charlotte county,florida,sheriffs office.u r crazy and r just makeing it up.because the police and sheriff could never do any thing wrong,thats not the calls that im geting lately,im geting more suporters that r going 2 help 2 fight youre tyrany.and the neighborhood story of coruption is completely true and fuly documented..please keep responding 4 screen grabs and videos.
    Thank you Andrew for proving my point. Exactly as I predicted, I asked you to post evidence and like always you can't post any evidence of anything and then you throw your favorite buzz words "corruption" and "tyrany" around to try and cover up the fact you can't respond truthfully and honestly to any post or question asked of you. You then try and intimidate me by threatening to take screen grabs and post videos. Please take any screen grabs you want. I have nothing to hide. You are the one that hides behind your BS innuendos and false accusations that have no merit. I know, I know, your going to say something like "I'm meeting with my lawyer" or "big things are coming", "class action" etc. You are nothing but a fraud. You keep soliciting for money on all your websites so you can sue, yet you have done NOTHING and have yet to come forward with any evidence for the questions that have been asked of you. How about you explain and account for the donations that you keep begging for. It would be a shame for the people to find out the truth that you are spending the "donations" on yourself and nothing on what you are soliciting for.

Unregistered
    Thats weird because just geting my haircut i heard 2 more storys of coruption at the charlotte county,sheriffs office,anthony nardi is a serial stalker and abuser of the david and ncis system.can wait to get his ia file and personel file 4 facebook and utube,then we can foia 2 get every 1 he looked up on the david system and see if there all legit,just 2 make sure u r not corupt

Unregistered

Andrew's true colors shining through.....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thats weird because just geting my haircut i heard 2 more storys of coruption at the charlotte county,sheriffs office,anthony nardi is a serial stalker and abuser of the david and ncis system.can wait to get his ia file and personel file 4 facebook and utube,then we can foia 2 get every 1 he looked up on the david system and see if there all legit,just 2 make sure u r not corupt
    Wowwwwwwwww. There it is people...do you notice how Andrew completely avoided the questions and tried to divert our attention with old news. What's the matter Andrew? You scared??? Answer the questions posed to you and post truthful facts for once. By the way, the Nardi incident is old news. And again you are making false accusations of corruption. Where exactly is this corruption you speak of????...Nardi committed serious policy violations as well as potential law violations. He was promptly fired and the case was sent to the SAO for any criminal charges. He will also be called in front of FDLE and will have his certification revoked so he will never work as a cop on Florida again. As I said...where is the corruption???? Now stop running scared Andrew and respond to the questions that were previously asked. Reality is you won't respond and will just make more false accusations to try and throw up a smoke screen to cover up your improprieties.

Unregistered
    U have ben corupt 4 so long u dont even no what reality is any more,xtremely sad

Unregistered
    Anthony nardi should b charged with crimes 4 being a nut case and stalker and do time,also all people he tickted and jailed should b informed that they can have there charges droped because the aresting ocifer can not b trusted

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast