Armenian shit slingers society---ASS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Armenian shit slingers society---ASS

say it ain't so Carlos. Doc Justice arrested for disorderly conduct??? Has homestead pd done away with the first amendment? If so the dynamic trio would like to serve those involved with this message.

Notice of intent

You have the right to remain silent,
    Anything you say or do will be used against you in a court of law
    You have the right to a lawyer
    If at any time you have violated the defendants civil rights, you will be forced to give cause in front of a federal magistrate
    Failure to do so will result in in civil/and or criminal charges to be filed against you personally.

You're most humble servants, Thomas Paine, Po Po Poet, Command Pimp

We stand for truth, justice and the American way (TOMPOCO)

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    say it ain't so Carlos. Doc Justice arrested for disorderly conduct??? Has homestead pd done away with the first amendment? If so the dynamic trio would like to serve those involved with this message.

Notice of intent

You have the right to remain silent,
    Anything you say or do will be used against you in a court of law
    You have the right to a lawyer
    If at any time you have violated the defendants civil rights, you will be forced to give cause in front of a federal magistrate
    Failure to do so will result in in civil/and or criminal charges to be filed against you personally.

You're most humble servants, Thomas Paine, Po Po Poet, Command Pimp

We stand for truth, justice and the American way (TOMPOCO)
    Did I step into the twilight zone?

Tompoco defending the caped crusader that is Doc justice?

On my side even, standing for truth justice and the American way?

Damn I have received so much outpouring of love and support in the last 24 hours, I think you might give me a heart attack!

Did you see the guy who didn't know me, and couldn't pronounce my name calling HPD recording it, and making a youtube video?

This is on at least four continents now, and I had nothing to do with it, as I was in jail, beat that alibi. LMAO!

I have to at this point humbly bow down and thank the dumb ass, D bag, punk, POS that is Monaco, for willing making himself a defendant ibn a civil rights case, and possibly subjecting himself along with the other complete dumb ass Wright, who is oh so wrong to prosecution!!!

Did you not realize I was recording the whole thing? You shouldn't have lied so bad on your A form, frigging idiot criminals with badges. Well you just made the Brady list if nothing else!

You couldn't even get what hand I used to flick you off with right!

I wish I could say I am surprised, but I cannot. SMDH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df-p0QPTcD8

Oh yeah, i almost forgot, **** breath, C. Garcia (535) thanks for trying to tow my car, and increase the cost, and pain I would suffer because you wouldn't know a constitutional provision if it jumped up and smacked you up side the head. I often wonder what is is like going through life as a sadistic troglodyte, thank you for giving me some insight into such an affliction.

Also please remember where I calmly explained to you that arresting me for disorderly conduct because I gave "Sergeant Oh so Wrong" the bird, protected First Amendment activity. That the arrest was in retaliation of my First Amendment rights, that the arrest violated my constitutional rights, and that it was a false arrest. Whether you agree or disagree with my analysis, I plainly told you this several times d bag.

Thank you for taking responsibility for the arrest, even though video shows Oh-So-Wrong and Monaco deeply involved. Wait is that two or more people acting in cooperation to deprive someone of their rights, liberties, or immunity's as secured by the Constitution and laws of the United States? 18USC241?

Did we hold someone against their will without lawful authority? FSS. 787.02?

Did we do that in an attempt to terrorize them into shutting up? FSS. 787.01?

Fully knowing that he planned to sue us in federal court for violations of his rights, do our actions constitute retaliation against a federal victim, witness or informant? 18USC1513?

Did we act to tamper a federal victim, witness or informant? 18USC1512?

And that is not just this month, but last month as well!

Have we committed enough connected predicate acts as an organization, only capable through our connection to a specific organization pissing all over the R.I.C.O. Act? 18USC1961-1968?

Have we created a system that treats the victim as an adversary when trying to make complaints? 42USC14141?

These are all questions I would be asking of an at least partially competent group of attorneys, and some law firms, I would absolutely not be asking these questions of, or wanting them to defend me. Especially if dumb ass jailhouse attorney Doc Justice beat their over experienced butts in court pro se, when he now has a whole gaggle of better attorneys behind him, as well as half the free world, now!

You realize you guys really shit the bed this time right?

Thank you so much for your contributions in making me famous over night, while I slept comfortably. Don't believe me, ask Officer Demps if I wasn't sleeping like a baby in that holding cell. The hard steel is great for my back!

God bless.

DJ
    Last edited by doc justice; 08-26-2016 at 08:07 AM.

Hey are you dipsticks gonna come kidnap me again, since I called you dumb asses? Just curious. You know that disturbs the peace and is disorderly conduct and all! Did your respective mothers have any children that actually lived with normal brain function?

Do you really think your BS contempt-of-cop charges are going to stick? Are you playing the you might beat the wrap, but you won't beat the ride game? I think personal bankruptcy, and loss of LE certification will cure retardedness at this level. I mean their is a reason for FSS. 943.17(4 and 7).

Did you really just shit your career down the toilet to retaliate against me?Isn't that sad?

Get an attorney and get one fast, if the charges aren't dropped, I will pull you into deposition. Which is coming anyway in the 42USC1983 cases!

What was it like coming out of the birth canal with the umbilical chord wrapped around your neck?

Man please name one place I can go in South Florida and find a group of people more stupid than half of HPD? Of course this is not to berate the many fine officers who have to work with you scumbags POSs. I pray for them, almost as much as I pray for your broken and battered souls.

Please fell free to reply, I don't shit on the First Amendment the way many of you do.
    Last edited by doc justice; 08-26-2016 at 08:08 AM.

Here is a great video of Of-So-Wrong painted white in his formative years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx4jn77VKlQ

Fine-just-fine you say?

We shall see!
    Last edited by doc justice; 08-26-2016 at 08:09 AM.

And last but not least.

Thanks for coming out! Intramural rights violations is actually next week though!

SMMFH!

Unregistered
    It's a sad day when the officers are being used as political pawns. When citizens are harassed and intimidated by a wall of police officers at public meetings something has gone wrong.

The Mayor, his brother-inlaw, and a few others are running the city like the gastapo. I suspect that a big secret will be revealed before the next election. A secret that will explain the need for the police to supress any public talk of civil rights violations, or the cover up of civil rights violations by the current administration.

It speaks volumes to a community when police are used as pawns against law abiding citizens. The sheer numbers of uniformed officers lining the walls of city hall during public meetings demonstrate the intimidation factor. They are there for one purpose, to scare anyone with an opposing view.

A police officer follows a school teacher to the parking lot and warns that his return will result in a trespass arrest because the city is tired of hearing from him and his people. You are not allowed to applaud inside of city hall unless you are praising the Chief or the Mayor and Council. Anyone applauding comments deemed "unfriendly" to the administration will be met with an armed police response.

Truly an amazing abuse of power by a regime drunk on power!

Unregistered

Ha Ha Ha

Did he make any "friends" in Jail? Mugshot ?

Unregistered

Question

Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Did I step into the twilight zone?

Tompoco defending the caped crusader that is Doc justice?

On my side even, standing for truth justice and the American way?

Damn I have received so much outpouring of love and support in the last 24 hours, I think you might give me a heart attack!

Did you see the guy who didn't know me, and couldn't pronounce my name calling HPD recording it, and making a youtube video?

This is on at least four continents now, and I had nothing to do with it, as I was in jail, beat that alibi. LMAO!

I have to at this point humbly bow down and thank the dumb ass, D bag, punk, POS that is Monaco, for willing making himself a defendant ibn a civil rights case, and possibly subjecting himself along with the other complete dumb ass Wright, who is oh so wrong to prosecution!!!

Did you not realize I was recording the whole thing? You shouldn't have lied so bad on your A form, frigging idiot criminals with badges. Well you just made the Brady list if nothing else!

You couldn't even get what hand I used to flick you off with right!

I wish I could say I am surprised, but I cannot. SMDH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df-p0QPTcD8

Where is this youtube video you speak of, the guy who doesn't know you. Whats the link?????

Unregistered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast