How Romantic a Real Gentleman - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, douche! Stop trying to our do. Everyone all the time. What an ass you turned out to be.
    Hey Nimrod, who do you think gave him the idea to do this?

Unregistered
    Boy you better get a prenup.
    A prenup!??! Wtf!? You make it sound like she's marrying some sort of wealthy and successful career man!

sleeping Lugo

Cheaper to Keeper

A prenup!??! Wtf!? You make it sound like she's marrying some sort of wealthy and successful career man!
    Papo, that's so funny but true.
    Besides, he already has two guaranteed child support payments. She has him by his teeny testicles.

Unregistered

Well known she was. And everyone had a ride on her too

What romance are you talking about, he has 2 kids with her and they have been living together for 5 years. Its about time he got off his ass. He just wanted the attention. Romantic my ass. Right javi
    My old partner use to tap that ass, before she met him, and was pregnant, years ago.
    She was like the neighborhood bicycle, as in Everyone had a ride on her, but not that exciting from what I was told ? Are some of these cops stupid about hooking up with chicks that have been known to be used before, thin blue line ?

Unregistered

Exclamation Many have had her in the past

My old partner use to tap that ass, before she met him, and was pregnant, years ago.
    She was like the neighborhood bicycle, as in Everyone had a ride on her, but not that exciting from what I was told ? Are some of these cops stupid about hooking up with chicks that have been known to be used before, thin blue line ?
    Yea , several of us knew this cop groupie years ago, but why in hell would you have a video like this http://www.local10.com/family/miami-...award-ceremony on this site ?
    You know your going to get feedback, and in this case, it's her past. I would NEVER date, marry , etc, anyone from this place, your reputation is stained forever, like dirty underwear, UGH !

Unregistered
    **** every one of you sorry dirtbags who talk shit about the mans girl. No doubt you are jealous of what he has.
    Shame on you all.

Funny not one of you can be heard out loud. If you did a few of us would put you in check real quick.

Hes a good dude who works hard. He did a good thing then got to work. Hes no lazy coward like you people.

Unregistered
    Your old partner was also used to take care of a few ladies in your family for what I've heard, dumbazz

Unregistered
    **** every one of you sorry dirtbags who talk shit about the mans girl. No doubt you are jealous of what he has.
    Shame on you all.

Funny not one of you can be heard out loud. If you did a few of us would put you in check real quick.

Hes a good dude who works hard. He did a good thing then got to work. Hes no lazy coward like you people.
    Amen

You listen to some idiots on this site they banged every good looking woman in Miami, they all have a buddy who did this and that, half of them have a sh*tty life, makes them completely delusional, talking about prenup, they guy being screwed because he has kids with the lady...they think because their life is a disaster everybody else is in the same boat.

I am glad Miami PD hires special need people, and that they feel special with a badge constantly backstabbing their brothers and sisters.

Unregistered

Red face

Yea , several of us knew this cop groupie years ago, but why in hell would you have a video like this http://www.local10.com/family/miami-...award-ceremony on this site ?
    You know your going to get feedback, and in this case, it's her past. I would NEVER date, marry , etc, anyone from this place, your reputation is stained forever, like dirty underwear, UGH !
    Yes, that was my understanding also, a known cop groupie. I could never get hooked up with a woman like that,I wonder if they are really his kids ? Sorry to tell all you NAY sayers, but that info came from a good source, I know the guy too, but facts do not lie !
    Anyhow, if this Pri-Madonna had not had this video link published , and put here, no one would have ever known, or recognized her, so it's his own fault, now we ALL know.

Unregistered
    Yes, that was my understanding also, a known cop groupie. I could never get hooked up with a woman like that,I wonder if they are really his kids ? Sorry to tell all you NAY sayers, but that info came from a good source, I know the guy too, but facts do not lie !
    Anyhow, if this Pri-Madonna had not had this video link published , and put here, no one would have ever known, or recognized her, so it's his own fault, now we ALL know.
    So true, this postalita , attempts to show the world his woman, and now others recognize her from past conquests. Pretty stupid. Keep your 33s , wives, girlfriends out of MPD stuff, or you'll end up being a laughing stock, just like this dummy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast