Contract negotiation today? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yeah, Bob only wants impasse declared so he can get his unmarked F-150 back because he does not fit in a police car.

Unregistered
    Hopefully his other kidney fails so we can rid ourselves of this scourge once and for all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I heard Bob has been caught lying to the deputies about the contract. There is only one reason a pba guy would be on the defensive making up lies about iupa. I've never in my 19 years seen a union stand up and fight for the members as I have with iupa. I honestly don't know why pba thinks we will just welcome them back after what they've done in the past AND present.
    What the fu k have you been smokin? What has IstUPA done?

Unregistered
    Yeah, Bob only wants impasse declared so he can get his unmarked F-150 back because he does not fit in a police car.
    It's funny how PBA are the only ones who think they can win a perc. I'd say come back in about 25 years when nobody remembers how bad you were.

Unregistered
    It's funny how PBA are the only ones who think they can win a perc. I'd say come back in about 25 years when nobody remembers how bad you were.
    Nope, PBA will be back in a few months. IstUPA said they would do better. When BSO told IstUPA what they would give, IstUPA shoukd of just said,"is this a negotiation or your just telling us what you are doing?" Then walk the hell out.

Dont sell yourselves short, I have heared well thats all they will give, we dont want to lose the 1400 dollars that will go back to the commission. We will fight later.

We will fight now. This is the time to stand up. If IstUPA rolls over they will always roll over. They will never be as good or better than the PBA. They should pull the endorsement for the Sheriff right now. We dont have to endorse anyone but it will send a message. The Sheriff runs this department dont let him get away with this bullshit offer. 1.75 year 3. Are you ****ing kidding me a U too clause. I want a U too clause that says we get a 20000 dollars raise since the guy in charge of our cameras got it before he was even hired. With all the waste we see come on. WAKE THE **** UP. NEXT TIME THE SHERIFF SHOVES THIS BS CONTRACT DOWN YOUR THROATS, JUST WALK AWAY. THE MAN PROMISED THE ****ING MOON IN HIS FIRST ELECTION AND NOW HE TELLING YOU TO **** OFF, HE DOESNT NEED US. MAYBE HE IS RIGHT. WE DONT FUXKING DESERVE ANYTHING. WE ARE WHAT SOCIETY SAYS WE ARE OR DO WE HAVE BALLS LIKE SHERIFF DAVID CLARKE.

Do whats right, we voted this IstUPA union in this is the time for them to step up?

If not, Perc 2016.

Unregistered
    I don't believe walking out during negotiations is a very good strategy. IUPA did make a few gains yesterday. How do you accomplish anything, with no communication? You sir are a moron!

Unregistered
    And what was the PBAs reason for endorsing Fondo? You guys prove everytime the membership means nothing. Go away. Nothing to see here.

Signed
    A Toll Booth Operator

Unregistered
    Ummmm, holiday/bonus sick day pay increase and fuel fee elimination ARE true salary benefits!! It's a good sign that bso wants another negotiations session in a week!
    To all the guys that live in Broward the gas fee elimination doesn't benefit me. Sorry but it doesn't. I pay county taxes....out of county should pay too

Unregistered
    Maybe for the next 8 years the Broward guys should pay a fuel fee and out of county does not. Now let's hear you ***** why it's not fair

Unregistered

That's great

Let's hope the grease shows up. He will take up three seats and make the room look more crowded
    Really really
    ..next thing you'll have me booted to Area 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast